CABLESETC Pro Series 3.5 mm Male to 2 RCA Male Stereo Audio Cable 1.8 Meters
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Adapter cable connects a smartphone, tablet, or MP3 player to a speaker, stereo receiver, or other RCA-enabled device
- 3.5mm Male connector on one end and two Male RCA connectors on the other end
- Works with left and right audio input and devices with a standard 3.5mm auxiliary jack (typically used for headphones or ear buds)
- Dual-shielding, polished Zinc Alloy full metal connectors and a corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3.5mm connector for pure, clear audio and minimal signal loss
- Beveled step-down design ensures a secure, fully plugged-in connection; PVC exterior offers added strength and flexibility;
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
About the Brand:
CABLESETC" has been making high quality cables and selling online since 2008. We have a complete range of products ranging from Audio-Video Cables, Computer Cables, Mobile Phone Cables to Adapters, Converters, Splitters, Switchers, Extenders for all kinds of applications in Home theaters, Computer labs, TV Showrooms, Conference Rooms, Construction, etc.
An Ideal Product
CABLESETC Pro Series 3.5mm Male to 2 RCA Male Stereo Audio Cable :
- It Is ideal for for connecting i Pods, i Phones, Media Players, computers to your stereo sound system and TVs.
- Provides a Direct Wired Connection - a perfect solution to connect high performance systems that deliver music with full fidelity free of static and FM interference
- Specifically designed to take advantage of the convenient 3.5 mm input jack (aux input) on your car's audio system.
- It accommodates Smart Phones & MP3 cases allowing plugs to be fully seated even when bulky protective cases are used.
- Slender Design to provide a seamless experience while driving or at home
Technical Specifications Connector Type: 3.5m Stereo Male to 2 RCA Male Length: 1.8 meters (6 feet) Outer Diameter: 4mm Gold Plated: Yes
Compatible with Most Audio Device
CABLESETC Pro Series 3.5 mm Stereo Male to 2x RCA Male Cable is compatible with most audio devices having 3.5 mm stereo and/or RCA connectors. Here is a list of some of them:
- iPhone4S, 3G(S),2G, all iPods, iPad 2 and original iPad
- All tablets including Google Nexus, Samsung
- All MP3 players, CD players, Laptops, Tablets and - Other Music Devices with a 3.5 mm audio socket
- All Android smartphones
- All Blackberry smartphones
- Personal computers (PCs) and Mac computers
- 24 K gold-plated connectors for smooth connections and to prevent corrosion Works great with most audio devices having 3.5 mm stereo and/or RCA connectors.
- Premium Molded Composite Video RCA Cable Available in 1.8 meter Length.
- Each connector head features embedded color-coded rings to ensure a firm grip when installing or removing the cable.
- Dual-shielding, polished metal connectors and a corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3.5 mm connector for pure, clear audio and minimal signal loss.
- 3.5 mm Male connector on one end and two Male RCA connectors on the other end.
- Works with left and right audio input and devices with a standard 3.5 mm auxiliary jack (typically used for headphones or ear buds).
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Purchased it for my Philips 5.1 Music System.
I did an extensive research on Amazon before buying this cable.
Cable and connectors seems to be of premium quality. Wire feels to be made of soft outer rubber material but it's good.
This cable is doing a fine job.
3.5mm connector easily connects with my laptop as well as my phone.
My main reason behind buying this cable was that I needed a connector that could work/fit with Mobile cases very well and this cable does a fine job in this department.
I was also facing an issue of some default noise (zzzzzz) from my previous cable. This issue also seems to have gone now.
I would recommend this cable over other local, cheaper & poor quality cables out there.. Have been using it for more than 3 months now and I am satisfied with my purchase.
Yup. It's perfectly working. I am not real music guy. But home theater giving me good output. Quality of cord is very good.
No disturbance/ noice interference, strong pins, no tangling issues and working very well and found no issues