- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card. Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get min Rs 100 back* with Amazon Pay Later. T&C apply. Check eligibility here! Here's how
3 D Inkjet Flexible Coupling Stepper Motor (5x8x25 mm, Silver) - Pack of 2 - 3D Printer Part
|Price:||FREE Delivery. No Minimum order value for first order in this category Details|
|You Save:||₹ 220.00 (37%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Size: 5x8x25 mm, Silver
- Also known as: Beam coupling, helical coupling, Flexible coupling Used in Different Projects
- (PACK OF 2) Flexible Coupling 5*8 mm
- Outer Diameter:19mm
- Shaft coupler Often used to connect servo motor, stepper motor,encoder, screw driving, machine platform, etc
Specifications for this item
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
- Package Dimensions : 8.99 x 8 x 2.01 cm; 100 Grams
- Date First Available : 8 January 2018
- Manufacturer : unknown
- ASIN : B078WT2QSV
- Item part number : CJET58
- Country of Origin : China
- Manufacturer : unknown
- Item Weight : 100 g
- Best Sellers Rank: #8,276 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
3D printer Stepper Motor Flexible Coupling Coupler /Shaft Couplings 5 mm*8mm*25 mm (2Pcs)
Our Precision made, High Quality, Aluminium Helical Shaft coupling is commonly used in 3D Printers, CNC machines and other DIY projects to couple Stepper motors and 8 MM rods / threaded rods / precision trapezoidal rods. The coupler takes care of small misalignment, deviations and twists in the system. Our coupling comes with 4 grub screws installed.
One Packet Contains 2 Coupling
- Please note that the bore diameter of this product is 5 MM and 8 MM on other side.
Note: A beam coupling, also known as helical coupling, is a flexible coupling for transmitting torque between two shafts while allowing for angular misalignment, parallel offset and even axial motion, of one shaft relative to the other. This design utilizes a single piece of material and becomes flexible by removal of material along a spiral path resulting in a curved flexible beam of helical shape. Since it is made from a single piece of material, the Beam Style coupling does not exhibit the backlash found in some multi-piece couplings. Another advantage of being an all machined coupling is the possibility to incorporate features into the final product while still keep the single piece integrity. Changes to the lead of the helical beam provide changes to misalignment capabilities as well as other performance characteristics such as torque capacity and torsional stiffness. It is even possible to have multiple starts within the same helix.
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
4 stars considering its value for money and being functional. Also it comes with allen key.