COIR GARDEN Coir Fiber Seed Germination Kit, Natural Brown, 50 Pieces
|You Save:||₹ 650.00 (65%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Enhance your purchase
- coco netted coin gives quicker rooting due to the air pruning that stimulates fibrous root development within the plug. This can decrease crop cycle up to 25% to produce stronger, more compact plants.
- Coir coins are 100% bio degradable so seedling planted directly into soil has less transplant shock problem.
- Just drop the pellet into warm water and place the seed.
- It expands to several times its original, and water regularly until the seed germinates.
- Now it is made easy to transplant without damaging the first soil and roots.
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 16.9 x 15.9 x 4.2 cm; 260 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 December 2018
- Manufacturer : voolex
- ASIN : B07MN4C6SR
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : voolex
- Item Weight : 260 g
Best Sellers Rank:
#4,788 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
- #151 in Hanging Planters
- Customer Reviews:
Anyone can do it!
Seedling coins are designed for simplicity and success.
It’s fascinating to see plants grow from a tiny seed into a mature plant. The rewards of growing your own food, herbs and flowers by seed are numerous. It’s a great way to relax, relieve stress and enjoy time with nature. Kids benefit from stimulating their curiosity and learning. And, growing plants by seed is much cheaper than buying plants plus, you can choose any variety you want to plant.
DENSE AND STRONG ROOTS
Because of root air pruning, Seedling coins have a better root system capable of absorbing more oxygen, moisture and nutrients. When roots penetrate the outer netting, the outside air inhibits (prunes) the roots from growing further out. At the same time, the air pruning causes the inner roots to explode with beneficial fibrous root growth.
Seedling coins are made of sterile peat growing medium, enclosed in a decomposable net. This net biodegrades in garden soil or compost, but it retains strength through the critical seedling and transplant stages. No pot is needed, and the growing medium offers great aeration and water retention. Speed and degree of decomposition will vary with soil or compost conditions.
Prevents transplantation shock because there’s no root disturbance and plants are easily established.