CORSAIR K55 RGB Gaming Keyboard - Quiet & Satisfying LED Backlit Keys - Media Controls - Wrist Rest Included - Onboard Macro Recording
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Three-zone dynamic RGB backlighting with 10+ preconfigured vivid RGB lighting modes allow you to choose immersive lighting effects
- 6 programmable macro keys enable powerful actions, key remaps and combos
- Dedicated Volume and multimedia controls for direct Audio control without interrupting your game
- Quiet and responsive keys give a satisfying feel
- Multi-key anti-ghosting ensures the most accurate simultaneous key presses
Buy this product as Renewed and save ₹ 609.00 from the regular price.
Minimal to no signs of wear and tear, backed by a 6 month warranty
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Items with fast delivery from sellers in your city
The K55 RGB keyboard is your first step towards enhanced performance. Stay one step ahead with 6 dedicated on-the-fly programmable macro keys. Multi-key anti-ghosting ensures your simultaneous key press combos are executed the way you wanted. The dedicated volume and media playback buttons enable control of all of your media without interrupting the game. Rgb backlighting and intuitive lighting modes provide expressive lighting options, all under your control. Quiet, responsive keys provide a satisfying feel. The K55 RGB gaming keyboard comes with a detachable soft rubber wrist rest to ensure additional comfort during marathon gaming sessions.
Compare with similar items
Cosmic Byte CB-GK-12 Neon Rainbow Backlit Mechanical Keyboard with Blue Switch (Black)
Logitech Prodigy G213 RGB Gaming Keyboard
Logitech G413 Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with USB Pass-Through (Carbon)
Redgear MK881 Invador Professional Mechanical Keyboard with Kailh Blue switches, Lightning Effect and Windows Key Lock (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd|
|Item Dimensions (Length * Breadth * Height)||48.01 x 16.76 x 3.56 Centimetres||45 x 13.5 x 3 Centimetres||3.3 x 45.2 x 21.8 Centimetres||44.45 x 3.56 x 12.95 Centimetres||13.8 x 44.2 x 3.9 Centimetres|
|Item Weight||0.82 kg||0.9 kg||1.09 kg||1.1 kg||0.86 kg|
|Model Number||CH-9206015-NA||CB-GK-12 Neon||920-008083||920-008300||MK881|
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
107 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cosair K55 is my second gaming keyboard. I considered all the best options for this price range- logitech G213 Logitech G413 or Razer Cynosa Chroma. The much harder choice was to decide weather to got for a membrane keyboard or a mechanical one. Mechanical keyboard.
I shortlisted Logitech G413 mechanical which is 1k more expensive and K55.
G413 is mechanical accompanied with a USB pass through and K55 on the other hand have 6 Anti Ghost keys and its RGB more aesthetically pleasing. G413 have Roomer-GTM mechanical switch which are not as strong as cherry mx switches. So here I am with a Corsair K55 RGB.
1. Nice Aesthetically pleasing RGB that appears around the keys (unlike G213 that have RGB on the letters of keys).
2. Build quality is good.
3. The custom keys are a bonus for gamers. I am a grown up adult who play games on steam occasionally.
4. No need of any software for the RGB effect.
1. This keyboard is not mechanical.
2. The custom keys are a bit of pain , I mistook G1 for Escape and G6 for Ctrl Key.
The piece I got shipped came with a firmware issue that conflicted with my other drivers. Primarily, sound. Its LEDs kept malfunctioning too. Corsair's software (similar to Logitech's Gaming Software and Razer's Synapse) is poorly optimized and somewhat resource hungry. It has a lot of fluff for what it is trying to do. When I tried to RMA it, the company it was partnered up with, could not collect the device from my home, which was a pain since it was on the other side of the city in which I live and I am suffering from a leg issue that makes going around hard for me. But, I would like to give Corsair the benefit of the doubt and say that this was a singular event. Also, it doesn't say it is waterproof anywhere. So be careful when drinking around this thing. The cable is not braided either.
> RGB Backlighting
> Good tactile feel
> Macro keys
> Anti Ghosting
> Can come with firmware and/or LED issues
> Not waterproof (from what I know)
> iCUE is mediocre at best
> Non braided cable
1st this isn't a mechanical keyboard, it's a hybrid membrane keyboard so it feels like mechanical keyboard and typing feedback is also good but the keys are silent than normal mechanical Keyboards. 2nd point this Keyboards RGB lighting is zone based, which means it has 3 zones divided into the keyboard so you can only customize 3 zones of lighting with the software. I didn't knew about this, when I purchased this Keyboard. I thought it's full RGB but I don't have any regrets because the premium quality and feel doesn't let me down, and the 3 zone based RGB isn't bad at all! It looks so good! Also this keyboard has extra 6 macro keys, you can customise them as per your need, and it has a wrist rest. Also if you want a true per key RGB Keyboard then I would suggest go with the Razer Cynosa Chroma. It has full per key RGB illumination so you can customise every single keys lighting. But it doesn't have extra macro keys and wrist rest. So it depends on the choice, either you go with RGB or some extra features.
1) the extra 4 macro keys.They are useful for editors but not for gamers .I keep hitting them instead of Esc and Shift key .A fix is to remap them via micro as the key u want to press but still i keep hitting wrong keys because of big side of keyboard and macro keys.Results in losing game in clutch moments.
2) Key pressing feel is not so good.My old logitech keyboard which costs like 850 rupees now is better than this.I can know which key is pressed .
3) RGB is a waste for keyboard like this.3 zone and they still doesn't feel very good because thee light comes below the keys ,too.it distracts so much in night .I had to put it at minimum level but then it's no use.
4) My biggest problem is the Num lock and Caps lock notification led's are keeps malfunctioning .It doesn't light up at all after 5 minutes of plugging in keyboard.Soft reset and formware repload doesn't fix it.I have to unplug and replug it.
5) It's too big .
After i month i bought GIGABYTE MECHANICAL FORCE K83 without RGB for 3200 from MD computers because on amazon it's too costly.and it's better than this crap that i can't use at all.Money well wasted.
If you are a pure gamer get TKL keyboards which are great for or any mechanical keyboard .Go for branded one uthough.Chinese bramds are giving chinese switches and keycaps.