|Product Dimensions||14.22 x 3.05 x 10.67 cm; 100 Grams|
|Item model number||CD0034|
|Compatible Devices||Scanner, TV, PC, PlayStation, Printer|
|Data Transfer Rate||5 Gigabits Per Second|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||100 g|
This deal is in your cart
You are on the waitlist for this deal
This deal is now available
Deal already claimed
₹944.00 (Save 33%)
CableCreation Active USB Extension Cable (Long 16.4 FT), USB 3.0 Extender Male to Female Cord with Signal Booster Compatible Oculus Rift Sensor, Oculus Quest/Quest 2 VR, Xbox one, etc. 5 Meters
|You Save:||₹400.00 (29%)|
|You Save:||₹455.00 (33%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Save Extra with 2 offers
|Connector Type||USB, USB 3.0|
|Compatible Devices||Scanner, TV, PC, PlayStation, Printer|
About this item
- 【Connectivity & Compatibility】USB 3.0 active extension cable features signal booster design with built-in NXP chip perfectly avoid attenuation for long-distance data transfer, great for extending the USB connection from popular VR devices such as Oculus Rift Sensor ( ★not working with Oculus Rift S★), Oculus Quest Link, Playstation VR, HTC Vive, Valve Index VR, CCTV camera, Hard Drive, Mouse, gamepad, Xbox, Printer and most popular USB devices.
- 【Super Speed】USB 3.0 data transfer rate up to 5Gbps, which allows you to transfer HD movies or files in just seconds. ★ONLY work with USB 3.0 peripheralss, so please make sure to connect USB 3.0 port at both ends to ensure optimal performance.★
- 【Extend & Protect USB Port】 with this USB 3 extension cord, no need to squeeze yourself to the back of the TV or desktop to connect USB disk or other USB peripherals anymore; protecting the USB sockets on your devices from repeatedly pluging and unpluging.
- 【Compact Design】gold plated connectors for optimal signal clarity, built with foil and braided shield to minimize EMI / RFI interference and efficiently reduce signal loss; premium USB 3.0 repeater cable engineered with molded strain relief connectors for durability and grip treads.
- 【Play and Play 】on universal operating system, no driver required, broadly compatible with Windows, macOS, macOS X, Linux, Chromebook OS, and other systems; CableCreation offers two-year warranty, lifetime technical support and friendly easy to reach customer service.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
CableCreation Active USB 3.0 Extension Cable offers an easy and inexpensive way to extend your USB connection to the computer or Mac by 16 Feet
Good Choice for USB Peripheral:
PlayStation VR, Xbox, USB Flash Drive, Hard Drive, Card Reader, Mouse, Keyboard, Printer, Scanner, Camera and other USB computer peripherals.
16 Feet long cable ensures you enjoy playing with your Oculus Quest Link, Oculus Rift Sensor, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Valve index, etc with bigger space and more fun!
- Please remember to connect the USB 3.0 Ports on your devices, otherwise they may not work; especially for Odyssey VR, please make sure to connect to the USB 3.0 port at both ends to ensure optimal performance!
- When connected with VR devices, don't recommend attaching other extension cables, which may cause signal loss
Plug and Play on any operating system including Windows 10 /8.1 / 8 /7 / XP, macOS, Mac OS X, Linux, Chrome OS, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Does this extension work with Oculus quest link ?
- Yes, but because of the voltage issue, if you want to attach a USB-C Cord, please do not longer than 1 foot, you can also pair with the recommended Anker USB-C cable (1 FT).
2. Does this USB repeater cable require drivers?
- No, it's driverless for any operating system including Windows, macOS, Mac OS X, Linux, Chrome OS, etc.
3. Is the USB 3.0 port compatible with USB 2.0?
- NO, it only works for USB 3.0 peripherals and transfer USB 3.0 signals.
4. Why my external hard drive doesn't work with the USB extender?
- The HDD attached to this USB extension cable MUST have an additional power supply, otherwise, with the extension length of cable, the voltage attenuates which will cause the external hard driver doesn't work.
For TV or desktop computer USB 3.0 port extension
No need to squeeze yourself to connect USB disk or other USB peripherals anymore.
Gold-plated USB connector, molded strain relief
Protecting the USB sockets on your devices from repeatedly plugging and unplugging.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0
supports data transfer rate up to 5 Gbps
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
10/10 would recommend. Go for it if you need it.
Top reviews from other countries
Es läuft super!
Am Headset habe ich zusätzlich folgendes 1,8 m lange Kabel mit Klett fixiert:
Ich komme also insgesamt auf 6,8m Kabellänge.
Angeschlossen ist das Kabel an folgender USB 3.1 Erweiterungskarte (PCI-Express):
Die PCI-E Karte wird zusätzlich vom Netzteil mit Strom versorgt und schafft es bei mir sowohl das aktive Verlängerungskabel als auch die Quest mit Strom zu versorgen. Der Akkustand der Quest geht dadurch beim Spielen nur unwesentlich nach unten und verlängert die Spielzeit erheblich!
Da ich nach ca. sechs Spielstunden keinerlei Abbrüche hatte, würde ich diese Kombination als stabil bezeichnen.
Ergänzung vom 21.12.2019:
Nach ungefähr einem weiteren Monat läuft immer noch alles einwandfrei und ich sehe überhaupt keinen Grund, mir das orginale Kabel von Oculus zu kaufen. Zumal meine Kombination 1,8m länger und viel günstiger ist.
Anbei ein Komfort-Tip: Mit diesem Clip kann man das Kabel, welches direkt an der Quest angeschlossen ist, wunderbar komfortabel am Gürtel fixieren. Man spürt dadurch das Gewicht vom Kabel nicht und fühlt sich fast (wieder) kabellos.
Ergänzung vom 24.07.2021:
Das Kabel funktioniert übrigens auch einwandfrei zusammen mit der Quest 2!
It's a thick but still reasonably flexible cable with certainly room for a decent level of shielding inside but I'm not going to hack it in half to check so I'm just going to have to go on performance which has been pretty flawless for what I've needed it to do with no drop-outs of connection and no weird tracking quirks which, to be honest, is enough to convince me this is more than good enough quality for any other kind of use I'd need a USB extension cable for as I generally found the Oculus delighted in dropping connection with the sensor with even the mildest excuse.
It also manages to be genuinely hideous to behold with a styling choice that resembles something from an early 90s mini hi-fi system so that's a plus.
Cable came coiled up in a thick plastic re-sealable bag. When the cable is uncoiled, it lies quite straight without wanting to re-coil itself, so laying around the outside of room was pain free.
If you want to place Oculus Sensors farther from your PC (5m to be exact), this is the cable to get!
Now I've just plugged it directly to my PC with a 3 metre REGULAR cable and it works fine!
I thought my game was bugged because when I hit an input key, the sound cut off! So it was this cable clearly not providing enough power OR it's defective. Either way it's being returned, I'm going to find an alternative but from my exp, this is not providing enough power at 5m
Asking it to help power the Rift was a bit of an ask, but it doesn't work. It tries, but nope ... flashing amber light in the headset.
Am about to try the uGreen 5m cable instead as it says it supports VR headsets and it was recommended in a YT video (v=JOn9yftdiU8). Fingers crossed it works as my Displayport cable has no problem being extended 5m.