|Manufacturer||Kokuyo Camlin Limited, A8I25|
|Number of Items||24|
|Manufacturer Part Number||4024110|
|Manufacturer||Kokuyo Camlin Limited|
|Country of Origin||India|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ ₹ 55.00 Delivery charge
Camlin Kokuyo Brush Pens, 24 Shades (Multicolor)
|Price:||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .|
|You Save:||₹ 35.00 (10%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Brush pens give a translucent water color effect with the ease of a pen- students can now create beautiful water colour without the inconvenience of using of water, palette, brush and colour
- Water soluble and suitable for a wide range of papers
- Flexible brush tip for effortless painting and calligraphy
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 10% Cashback on ICICI Bank American Express Credit Card EMI Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Camlin brush pens is an innovative and premium quality product where the brush pen has a flexible brush tip which gives fine, medium and bold strokes.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The shades are vibrant and wonderful.
The tip is a bit too soft for beginners but if you've already used harder tip brush pens or just have steady hands then these are perfect for you.
The 'dispersion' effect very easily accessible due to the fluid ink.
Overall... These pens are perfect for professionals and good-enough for beginners in calligraphy and painting given that they go easy on the tip.
Here are some examples-
Most of the reviews there are calligraphy, and it's really great for it, but I'm using it my drawings.
Its great to start with. I want to buy alcohol colour markers which are really expensive, literally one marker for the price of this entire set. I bought it to practice using brush tips and line weight.
For this price this is the best.
Blending is not vere smooth and easy with these, but will work when blended using water and brush.
Colours are great and well pigmented, looks beautiful.
The only problem is that all the colours are very pigmented, dark and bright, so I can't get lighter shades, but for this price it's really nothing. Honestly it is great for calligraphy.
I highly recommend seeing YouTube videos for this product, you'll get better idea of it.
P.S. I don't have my youtube video or channel. I'm suggesting YouTube as I did my research on it and then had better Idea to buy this. I have added my first artwork with these brush pens.
Top reviews from other countries
The ink is juicy and has a constant flow, yes they blend like watercolors and the colors are very vibrant though not necessarily the color on the cap matches the color of the ink, that doesn’t bother me but I know It does to a lot of people. Other than that! Great Brush markers at a great price!
Update: I decided to give them a try again and am glad I did! These markers are smooth and blend well and have a bright mix of colors. Works well with water blending.