Canon EF 135mm F/2L USM Prime Lens for Canon SLR Camera
- Micro ultrasonic motor (USM)
- 135mm focal length, closest focusing distance: 3 feet
- Ultra-low dispersion glass with fluorite elements
- telephoto lens
- inner focusing ring
- f/2 maximum aperture
- EF mount
- Lens not zoomable
For more information.Click here
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Please check your local laws before purchasing this product.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The fastest 135mm telephoto lens in its class, the Canon EF 135mm f/2L lens is ideal for indoor sports photography and portraits with background blur. Although the lens offers complete automatic focusing capabilities thanks to its Ultra Sonic Motor (USM), you can still take advantage of its manual focus function even when the camera is in AF mode. The lens also offers two UD glass elements that help minimize chromatic aberrations, giving your images outstanding sharpness and color.
Similar items from local shops near you
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A big yes for outdoor, well-lit portraits, a big no for indoor shoots/weddings/functions. Basically, if you have control over the scene w.r.t. lights and poses, this might work. But I doubt it would be good for fast-moving indoor scenes at functions.
Overall, it has been 5/5 for me so far.
Refer to a few pictures attached.
Ping me up in case any help needed.
Insta : bangerasiddharth
Top international reviews
Enter the 135mm f2, a lighter, cheaper alternative to the 70-200. Yes, it's not a zoom lens and doesn't have the versatility of one, but I'm a sucker for prime lenses anyway, so that was a non-issue. I took the plunge and ordered this lens and I have not regretted it one bit.
I shot my first wedding with it this weekend and was blown away by the images I saw just on the camera's display. It took amazing shots in a low-lit reception. The couples portraits came out gorgeous.
This lens is sharp as a tack and the bokah is smooth as butter. If you're wondering whether or not to order it, just do it. You won't regret it.
There is no image stabilization with it, so to make sure your photos do not come out blurry while shooing handheld, when not using flash, make sure you have the shutter at least at 1/250, best is 1/500 and above.