Canon EOS 1500D 24.1MP Digital SLR Camera (Black) with 18-55 and 55-250mm is II Lens, 16GB Card and Carry Case
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Sensor: APS-C CMOS Sensor with 24.1 MP (high resolution for large prints and image cropping)
- ISO: 100-6400 sensitivity range (critical for obtaining grain-free pictures, especially in low light)
- Image Processor: DIGIC 4+ with 9 autofocus points (important for speed and accuracy of autofocus and burst photography)
- Video Resolution: Full HD video with fully manual control and selectable frame rates (great for precision and high-quality video work)
- Connectivity: WiFi, NFC and Bluetooth built-in (useful for remotely controlling your camera and transferring pictures wirelessly as you shoot)
- Lens Mount: EF-S mount compatible with all EF and EF-S lenses (crop-sensor mount versatile and compact, especially when used with EF-S lenses)
- For any queries, please contact_us on: [1860-180-3366]
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
All camera users, even beginners, will be able to capture amazing images and movies with this DSLR camera, which is equipped with a 24.1-megapixel APS-C-size CMOS sensor and an optical viewfinder for an authentic DSLR shooting experience. Capturing sharp images is easy thanks to the fast, accurate AF and the large grip that provides a firm, steady hold on the camera. Built-in Wi-Fi / NFC connectivity enables the seamless upload of photos and videos to social media.
From the manufacturer
About Canon EOS 1500D 24.1MP Digital SLR Camera
High-resolution images with the 24.1 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor & DIGIC 4+ image processor
The large 24.1-megapixel APS-C size CMOS sensor, on par with those on Canon’s DSLRs for advanced users, captures abundant light information, which is processed by the fast DIGIC 4+ image processor to produce high-quality images with beautiful color gradations. Even shots taken in low-light at a high ISO speed are clear with minimal noise. The large sensor size also contributes to the ability to achieve the shallow depth-of-field necessary for creating images with smooth background blur.
A myriad of possibilities for creative expression
Users can choose their favorite style of shooting: Through the optical viewfinder, which has quick, precise viewfinder AF; or in Live View mode on the large, 3.0-inch LCD screen to easily fine-tune composition and framing. In addition to 5 Creative filter effects, the 'Shoot by ambience' selection provides another way to create images with the mood and feel that you envision.
Wi-Fi / NFC-Easy pairing with smartphones, printers and other devices
Pair your camera and smartphone via Wi-Fi / NFC and the Camera Connect App, and you can easily use your smartphone to browse, save and upload your camera images to social media, or to carry out remote shooting-great for self-portraits and group photos. You can also wirelessly transfer files to printers and other cameras through direct pairing, or to TV sets via the Connect Station CS100.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Its easy to use
2. Decent battery backup
3. Live mode operation is not lagging.
1. While focusing the DSLR is making too much noise and its the kind of annoying that u will lose interest in taking photos.
2. No shortcut or assigned button to change F stop (aperture). A manufacturer who is keeping dedicated button for changing the ISO have to thing about the importance of aperture.
3. You can't change the focusing point by pressing the round dial in the system, if u press it some other setup will open up.
4. The output image quality is actually not mind blowing.
5. White balance- Use it if u want to take risk
6. Main issue. If u use camera flash to snap a pic during focusing it will flicker like anything and it will annoy and irritate the subject
7. Noise Noise Noise. Whatever low ISO you use noise will b there and when i went to service center to ask about this they were saying use a prime lens to get good output.
I am a Nikon user i have Nikon D3400. I compared both cameras by taking same images with same settings in manual mode. The output from Nikon is better than Canon 1500D.
In one word if want to push photography to next level from using a Point and Shoot or mobile camera to DSLR Or to learn the whole DSLR setting go for it (only with a mindset to change the camera in 1 or 2 years). As canon accessories are comparatively less costly than Nikon it wont create hole in ur pocket.
I am not biased towards Nikon, i wrote wat i felt.
Its not worth for money
It is requested to please replace the camera as soon as possible.
Awaiting early reply.
They must deliver that as soon as possible.Otheewise I gave to complain about it again & again.