|Manufacturer||Canon Inc.Taiwan, 1860-180-3366|
|Product Dimensions||7.76 x 12.9 x 10.13 cm; 475 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Item model number||Eos 1500D|
|Included Memory Card Size||16 GB|
|Flash||EF S18-55 IS II,Strap, Battery Charger, Battery Pack, AC Cable, 16GB SD CARD|
|Digital Storage Capacity||64 GB|
|Resolution||Full hd (1920x1080)|
|Compatible Devices||Smartphone,Connect Station,wi-fi printers.|
|Special Features||Built-in monaural microphone, Sound-recording level adjustable, wind filter provided|
|Mounting Hardware||EF S18-55 IS II,Strap, Battery Charger, Battery Pack, AC Cable, 16GB SD CARD|
|Number Of Items||6|
|Standing screen display size||3 Inches|
|Optical Zoom||3 x|
|Resolution||1080p Full HD|
|Max Resolution||24.1 MP|
|Horizontal Resolution||1920 Pixels|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||24.1 MP|
|Max Vertical Resolution||1080 Pixels|
|Min Focal Length||18 Millimeters|
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
|Device interface - primary||Touchscreen|
|Form Factor||Hand held|
|Flash Modes Description||Compatible with EX-series Speedlites|
|Lens Type||Single Zoom|
|Includes External Memory||No|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Item Weight||475 g|
Canon EOS 1500D 24.1 Digital SLR Camera (Black) with EF S18-55 is II Lens, 16GB Card and Carry Case
|Deal of the Day:||₹ 24,490.00 Details FREE Delivery.|
Ends in 03h 39m 14s
Deal has ended
|You Save:||₹ 10,504.00 (30%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Sensor: APS-C CMOS Sensor with 24.1 MP (high resolution for large prints and image cropping)
- ISO: 100-6400 sensitivity range (critical for obtaining grain-free pictures, especially in low light)
- Image Processor: DIGIC 4+ with 9 autofocus points (important for speed and accuracy of autofocus and burst photography)
- Video Resolution: Full HD video with fully manual control and selectable frame rates (great for precision and high-quality video work)
- Connectivity: WiFi, NFC and Bluetooth built-in (useful for remotely controlling your camera and transferring pictures wirelessly as you shoot)
- Lens Mount: EF-S mount compatible with all EF and EF-S lenses (crop-sensor mount versatile and compact, especially when used with EF-S lenses)
- For any queries, please contact_us on: [1860-180-3366]
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
For more information.Click here
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer: Save 10% up to Rs.12,000 with HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details Here's how
- Cashback: 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Visible screen diagonal
3" / 8 cm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
All camera users, even beginners, will be able to capture amazing images and movies with this DSLR camera, which is equipped with a 24.1-megapixel APS-C-size CMOS sensor and an optical viewfinder for an authentic DSLR shooting experience. Capturing sharp images is easy thanks to the fast, accurate AF and the large grip that provides a firm, steady hold on the camera. Built-in Wi-Fi / NFC connectivity enables the seamless upload of photos and videos to social media.
From the manufacturer
24.1 MP APS-C SIZE CMOS SENSOR
Image Enlargement: After shooting, you can enlarge photographs of the objects for clear zoomed view.
Change In Aspect Ratio: Boldly crop the subject and save it with a composition that has impact. You can convert it to a 1:1 square format, and after shooting you can create a photo that will be popular on SNS.
SIGNIFICANT BACKGROUND BLURRING
A combination of an APS-C size CMOS sensor and a imaging processor that delicately depicts every single hair produces high-quality images that beautifully blur the background and enhances the subject.The sensor has sufficient size, high image quality, and makes rich photo expression possible by beautifully blurring the background.
DIGIC 4+ IMAGING PROCESSOR
An imaging processor that powerfully processes the vast amount of light data received by the APS-C size CMOS sensor, completes it with high definition and a high level of gradation. It produces delicate, natural and high-quality images with little noise.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Its easy to use
2. Decent battery backup
3. Live mode operation is not lagging.
1. While focusing the DSLR is making too much noise and its the kind of annoying that u will lose interest in taking photos.
2. No shortcut or assigned button to change F stop (aperture). A manufacturer who is keeping dedicated button for changing the ISO have to thing about the importance of aperture.
3. You can't change the focusing point by pressing the round dial in the system, if u press it some other setup will open up.
4. The output image quality is actually not mind blowing.
5. White balance- Use it if u want to take risk
6. Main issue. If u use camera flash to snap a pic during focusing it will flicker like anything and it will annoy and irritate the subject
7. Noise Noise Noise. Whatever low ISO you use noise will b there and when i went to service center to ask about this they were saying use a prime lens to get good output.
I am a Nikon user i have Nikon D3400. I compared both cameras by taking same images with same settings in manual mode. The output from Nikon is better than Canon 1500D.
In one word if want to push photography to next level from using a Point and Shoot or mobile camera to DSLR Or to learn the whole DSLR setting go for it (only with a mindset to change the camera in 1 or 2 years). As canon accessories are comparatively less costly than Nikon it wont create hole in ur pocket.
I am not biased towards Nikon, i wrote wat i felt.
Its not worth for money
It is requested to please replace the camera as soon as possible.
Awaiting early reply.
They must deliver that as soon as possible.Otheewise I gave to complain about it again & again.
Minimum aperture is 4.5, so dont expect much in portrait.
While focusing manually there is a play for the lense(18-55 mm) so that there is a chance for getting missing ur focus even though if ur made it correctly.
Easy to operate compared to Nikkon models.
Fast moving subjects cannot be captured as expected due to its poor auto focus performance. It take about 3 to 6 seconds to focus in internal lighting conditions and it fail to focus several times in dim lights.
Plastic quality is poor.
I got it for Rs.18599. So that it is a value for money product. Don't go for this model if ur willing to pay about 23k. Better go with Nikkon 5300.