Canon EOS 77D 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera + EF-S 18-135 mm 3.5-5.6 is USM Lens + Sennheiser MKE 400 Shotgun Microphone (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Product 1: Dual pixel CMOS AF, Low-Pass Filter: Built-in/Fixed
- Product 1: Up to 45-point all cross-type AF
- Product 1: Wi-Fi/NFC and Bluetooth low energy
- Product 1: Picture Style: Auto, standard, portrait, landscape, fine detail, neutral, faithful, monochrome, user defined 1 - 3
- Product 2: Rugged all-metal housing
- Product 2: Integral shock mount for rejection of handling noise
- Product 2: Switchable sensitivity for long and short distances
- Product 2: More than 300 hrs operation time from 1 A battery
- Dual pixel CMOS AF, Low-Pass Filter: Built-in/Fixed
- Up to 45-point all cross-type AF
- Wi-Fi/NFC and Bluetooth low energy
- Picture Style: Auto, standard, portrait, landscape, fine detail, neutral, faithful, monochrome, user defined 1 - 3
- Rugged all-metal housing
- Integral shock mount for rejection of handling noise
- Switchable sensitivity for long and short distances
- More than 300 hrs operation time from 1 A battery
- Fits all cameras with a standard hot shoe mount and an external microphone input
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Canon EOS 77D 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera + EF-S 18-135 mm 3.5-5.6 is USM Lens
Boasting of the world’s fastest-focusing AF focusing speed of 0.03sec. During Live View shooting, an attractive variety of functions and high operability, this EOS DSLR will take your photos to the next level. It comes with two electronic dials to enable the same hands-on, analogue operational feel that you get on high-end cameras. Camera settings can be done almost instantly. Normal ISO speed as high as ISO 25600 is realized thanks to DIGIC 7, which contributes to beautiful photos and movie footage with minimal noise and camera shake. Fast and precise autofocus is also possible regardless of shooting style. Of worthy note is the Live View AF, which is able to establish focus in as fast as 0.03 seconds due to an improved dual pixel CMOS AF system. For viewfinder shooting, the up to 45 all-cross-type AF point system densely covers a wide area of the viewfinder screen for better precision. Movie shooting is also more exciting than ever, with various shooting options such as Time Lapse and HDR movies in addition to support for full HD 50p/60p.
Sennheiser MKE 400 Shotgun Microphone (Black)
The Sennheiser MKE 400 Small Shotgun Microphone is a rugged, compact and versatile microphone delivering great video sound.The MKE 400 is a small shotgun microphone for cameras with a lighting shoe mount and external microphone input.FeaturesRugged all-metal housingMaximum side noise rejection, optimized for video recordingsSwitchable sensitivity for long and short distancesSwitchable wind noise filterApproximately 300 hrs operating time (from a single AAA battery)Integral shock-mount for rejection of handling noiseFoam windshield includedIncluded in this package: Battery (size AAA), Foam windshield,MKE 400 with coiled cable (3.5 mm stereo-mini).Get your Sennheiser MKE 400 Small Shotgun Microphone today from Sam Ash Direct and enjoy the confidence
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I won't go much into deep in terms of specs sheet. But some important points regarding its competition worth mentionable-
*There is not much options in this price range. The comptition is nikon d7500, nikon d7200, nikon d5600, canon 80d and canon 800d. But price range is different.
Now i will explain deferences briefley -
1. Nikon d7200 - way old model. Lacks rotating screen. Lacks dual pixel autofocus. Old processor.
2. Nikon d7500 - 25k pricier. Lacks dual pixel autofocus and rotating display.
3. Nikon d5600 - lacks secondary quick info display on top. Lacks dual pixel autofocus. Lacks secondary command dial.
4. Canon 80d - 20k pricier but same sensor. Same picture quality.
differences- 77d has newer processor which means better iso performance (25600 vs 16000 in 80d).
80d is better - 80d has large bettery, weather sealing and 7fps vs 6fps (not a big differnce)
5. Canon 800d - the only option i will prefer beacuse it is 15k less priecier and same package in terms of sensor and processor.
Only key differnce- secondary display on top and secondary command dial is absent in 800d
77D is best value for money because it has:
1. best autofocus system in market right now (dual pixel autofocus) that Nikon lacks.
2. It has secondary quick info display on top and secondary command dial in this price range.
3. 45 all cross type focus points.
4. 18-135mm usm lens is allrounder.
Canon camera body does not have in body image stabilization, canon provides image stabilization through lens and camera body depends on lenses for image stabilization, if lens does not support image stabilization camera will not be able to stabilize.
1080/60p video capture
Microphone input jack for external microphone for better audio recording
24MP sensor with Dual Pixel AF
3" fully-articulating touchscreen LCD
45-point all-cross-type phase-detect Fastest Auto Focus System
6fps continuous shooting
Built-in interval timer for time lapses
Digic 7 processor
Dual control dials
Accurate Auto Focus in both photo and video
Responsive touchscreen and interface
Top LCD for shooting information
Twin control dials for more hand on control
Very good video and image stabilization
Wi-Fi,Bluetooth,NFC that can be used for image transfer and as remote control.
Plastic build quality of body
Lag behind in dynamic range
No 4K video recording
Pentamirror viewfinder instead of pentaprism viewfinder
Do check local store, price in local store tends to be less than price on amazon.
Canon 77d sits in between 800d and 80d. It is decent upgrade from 800d and offers functionality of 80d at fraction of its price. The real shortcoming is that it does not support 4k video, other wise it would have been a perfect DSLR. Nonetheless if is good and a recommended camera.
I hope my review has been helpful to you. If you have any question feel free to message me or comment down below. I shall be glad to assist you .
*18-135mm lens is great for intermediate users
*Focusing system is so silent and quick
*Battery backup is great if flash is not used.... Using optical viewfinder rather than live screen adds the battery life
This picture was taken when I just woke up and my cat was sitting near my feet. It is uneditted, but cropped to size. Buy the camera with 18-135 mm lens. You will get both wide-angled (for landscape pictures, group pictures, etc) and telescopic lens built-in one. It's more expensive, but if you buy the lenses in two sets, then you will keep ending up changing lenses, which is a bother... especially if you want the same picture both in wide-angled and closeup.
The camera has the right features for a semi-pro photographer. Time-lapse, burst, and video (though only 1080p. You don't need 4k. 4k doesn't make videos clearer...they are only bigger, for big screens like 120 inches screens.)
Good value for money.
Join me on Instagram for more pictures - insta ID - @v1kram
As of my experience i felt comfortable when i added a rubber cover on top of the camera coz the grip area felt bit small for my hands
Top international reviews
Great camera for the money!