Canon LIDE300 Scanner (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Type- Flatbed Scanner; Connectivity-USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Mini-B Only
- Scan speed (A4, 300dpi): Approx. 10 secs; Resolution-2400 x 2400dpi
- Maximum Document Size-A4 / Letter (216 x 297mm)
- Scanner Buttons (EZ Buttons)- 4 buttons (PDF, AUTOSCAN, COPY, SEND）
- Compatible OS-Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 SP1. Mac OS 10.12 ~10.13, Mac OS X v10.11.6"
- Warranty - 1 Year Carry-in warranty from the date of purchase
- For installation and product related queries please call Canon brand customer care: Toll free 1860 180 3366 ; Timings: 9:30am to 5:30pm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
LiDE 300 Fast and Compact Flatbed Scanner Capture fast, accurate scans of documents and photos with this affordable and compact flatbed scanner
From the manufacturer
Compact and lightweight
Allows the scanner to easily fit into even the smaller spaces and shelves in a home.
4 EZ buttons
EZ buttons enable one-touch scanning of document (PDF) or photo originals.
The Advanced Z-lid , making quality scans possible for scanning bulky books, magazines, or document stacks.
Powered via USB connection
Supports power and data transfer directly from a single USB connection, providing convenience to the user.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Easy ty use,
Picture is awesome,
Software is easy to install. Better than other companies.
I scanned 200+ pages in 45 mins. Do not look at negative reviews. Just go for it.
[Update after 4 months].. I have scanned more than 10k or 20k pages or more, of different books. It neither hangs nor stops. This is just perfect. This scanner is really made for "heavy duty"
1) Download the full software package + driver from their website.
2) Start installation WITHOUT CONNECTING THE SCANNER.
3) While installing, the wizard will ask you to connect the scanner, THIS IS WHERE YOU HAVE TO CONNECT.
4) After the installation finishes, lift the scanner up and unlock the scanner by moving the black switch underneath.
Thats it. Now you can use IJ Scan Utility to scan from the pc or directly from the buttons on the scanner.
I don’t like some of the features of its software though. Not much control unlike the hP scanning software. Only the stitching thing is okayish.