|Product Dimensions||10 x 6 x 3 cm; 40 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Item model number||LP-E8|
|Mounting Hardware||Canon LP-E8 Battery Pack|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||Yes|
|Item Weight||40 g|
Canon LP-E8 Battery Pack
|You Save:||₹ 2,005.00 (45%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- For use with Canon EOS 600D, EOS 650D and EOS 700D
- lithium ion battery, Provides long-lasting shooting performance
- Rated voltage of 7.2 V - 1120mAh.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (6): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 + up to 5% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000). Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Please check your local laws before purchasing this product.
Visible screen diagonal
0" / 0 cm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Also known as LP-E8
Compare with similar items
DIGITEK 1120mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries for Canon Camera and Digital Camcorders (LP-E8)
Digitek 860 mAh LP-E10 Rechargeable Lithuim Ion Battery for Canon Digital Cameras (Black)
Canon LP-E17 Battery Pack
Canon Battery Pack Lp-E10
LP-E8 Canon Battery Charger for Canon LPE8 LC-E8 LC-E8C LC-E8E Eos 550D 600D 650D 700D Kiss X4 X 5 X6i Rebel T2i T3i T4i T5i Camera (Bulk Packaging)
|Price||₹ 2,495.00||₹ 795.00||₹ 849.00||₹ 3,095.00||₹ 2,345.00||₹ 2,850.00|
|Sold By||DIGITAL UNIVERSE INDIA||Technogazet||Technogazet||Camera First||DIGITAL UNIVERSE INDIA||M/S COMPU WORLD|
|Item Weight||40 grammes||70 grammes||41 grammes||90.72 grammes||4.54 grammes||—|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
- The battery was on offer when I purchased it, making it a good deal.
- The item has a decent battery life (although I have not tried other batteries for comparison).
- The item has a case to protect the electrodes.
- You can purchase cheaper batteries, although I don't know how they perform in comparison. Also, make sure they don't void your DSLR's warranty (I haven't researched this).
If you need a canon LP-E8 battery, I would recommend this battery as it works well. You may also want to consider cheaper alternatives if this is not on offer, although you should research whether this affects your warranty, and also research their performance in comparison. This battery is adequate in terms of performance: I use two batteries per outing.
A really good price and fully charged too.
That will teach me to remove the battery when I’m not using my camera for a while.
As características que mostram se tratar de uma falsificação são as seguintes:
1) O selo da Canon no canto superior esquerdo da caixa não é holográfico dourado, conforme original.
2) As caixas não são lacradas. Há uma abertura por baixo que permite remover e colocar novamente o papelão impresso, por conseguinte, remover e substituir o conteúdo do pacote sem que a violação seja evidenciada. Ao contrário do pacote original que é lacrado.
3) Há incongruência de informação em relação ao local de fabricação. Na embalagem está escrito "Made in Japan" na bateria está escrito "Made in China".
4) A impressão dos caracteres nos lados frontal e traseiro das baterias não condizem com o shape original.
5) O teste como multímetro mostrou que as baterias emitem 8.30V sendo que deveriam emitir 7.2V, conforme padrão da bateria LP-E8 original Canon. Esse é justamente o risco de "superaquecer, derreter, produzir fumaça, queimar ou explodir", apontado pela Canon por razões de sobrecarga. Portanto a utilização destas baterias pode colocar em risco a câmera e também a vida do fotógrafo que a está operando.