Canon EOS 80D 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera (Black) + Sennheiser XSW-D Portable Digital Camera-Mount Wireless Microphone System (XSW-D Portable ENG Set)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Product 1: Sensor: APS-C CMOS Sensor with 24.2 MP (high resolution for large prints and image cropping)
- Product 1: ISO: 100-12800 sensitivity range (critical for obtaining grain-free pictures, especially in low light)
- Product 1: Image Processor: DIGIC 6 with 45 autofocus points (important for speed and accuracy of autofocus and burst photography)
- Product 1: Video Resolution: Full HD video with fully manual control and selectable frame rates (great for precision and high-quality video work)
- Product 2: One touch ease-of-use
- Product 2: 2.4 GHz digital transmission for worldwide operation
- Product 2: 75m range (250ft) in optimal conditions
- Product 2: Up to 5 hours battery life on a single charge
- Sensor: APS-C CMOS Sensor with 24.2 MP (high resolution for large prints and image cropping)
- ISO: 100-12800 sensitivity range (critical for obtaining grain-free pictures, especially in low light)
- Image Processor: DIGIC 6 with 45 autofocus points (important for speed and accuracy of autofocus and burst photography)
- Video Resolution: Full HD video with fully manual control and selectable frame rates (great for precision and high-quality video work)
- Connectivity: WiFi, NFC and Bluetooth built-in (useful for remotely controlling your camera and transferring pictures wirelessly as you shoot)
- Lens Mount: EF-S mount compatible with all EF and EF-S lenses (crop-sensor mount versatile and compact, especially when used with EF-S lenses)
- A responsive camera to keep pace with the action
- One touch ease-of-use
- 2.4 GHz digital transmission for worldwide operation
- 75m range (250ft) in optimal conditions
- Up to 5 hours battery life on a single charge
- Switch between multiple transmitters linked to one receiver
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Canon EOS 80D 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera (Black) + EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 Image Stabilization USM Lens Kit + 16GB Memory Card
The Canon EOS 80D – For Perfect Image Quality
If you are looking for the perfect SLR that intelligently tracks your subject and produces brilliant shots, look no further than the Canon EOS 80D. Created for the advanced amateur as well as those who have had some experience of being the shutter-bug, this camera is the one for those stunning portraits you’ve always craved to click. The Intelligent Viewfinder provides almost 100% viewfinder coverage, never letting you lose focus of your subject even if there is movement. The Image Stabilization feature lets you capture beautiful, ultra high-resolution pictures with no refresh or lag.Shoot Smooth, Fast Videos Even in Difficult Shooting Conditions
The Canon EOS 80D makes it easier to shoot videos with ultra-precision and clarity even when the shooting conditions are difficult. You will never lose focus with the Dual Pixel CMOS AF, which ensures picture clarity even when you change your subject. The autofocus again comes into play, and with this camera you can be assured that your focus will always be where you want it to be.Use the Canon Camera Connect app to Connect Your EOS 80D
Change the shutter speed, aperture, ISO and focus wirelessly by connecting your smartphone (Android or iOS) with the EOS 80D. Shooting in difficult conditions is easier when you can remotely control your camera even in Live View mode. Share and transfer images to your smartphone with this newly incorporated feature and work wonders with your new EOS 80D.
Sennheiser XSW-D PORTABLE Digital Camera-Mount Wireless Microphone System (XSW-D PORTABLE ENG SET)
One-touch ease-of-use wireless audio set that utilizes a digital transmission to seamlessly link audio sources. Equipped with an ME2-II lavalier microphone, this elegant solution makes capturing dialogue on a DSLR easier than ever before while maintaining a reliable connection.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Excellent battery life
2. Super fast focusing
3. Weather-sealed body gives you confidence to shoot during rains and wet conditions.
4. Great choice of lenses(any Canon camera would have this advantage)
5. Excellent from-camera JPEG images(which most Nikon users feel is a disadvantage for them and often prefer post-processing)
6. Good shutter speed
7. Amazing live-view for shooting and focusing( This is where it does better than Nikon cameras. Video mode has Dual-pixel CMOS technology for focusing. So gives you cinematic effect)
8. Touch-screen gives you better control during focusing if you are using Live-view(for both stills and videos) and also helps you to navigate through menus and images faster and review the images in a faster way
9. Kit lens has good zoom range of 18-135 mm (which most of the other same priced also provide)
10. Inclusion of time-lapse feature is boon for many enthusiasts and travel photographers
11. Full articulated screen has helped me many times during hand-held shots of macros, landscapes and portraits.
1. Poor low-light performance compared to other same priced DSLRs
2. Kit lens zoom range is good but unlike other Canon cameras you don't get kit lens with zoom upto 250mm. This is a disadvantage for wildlife/bird photographers.
3. Dynamic range is poor. Lots of details lost when shooting images with bright highlights and dark shadows.Although camera has in-build HDR mode, the quality and sharpness of the image is very poor. My Nikon 5500 performs much better. It has good Dxo Mark rating for HDR
4. Image quality detirorates rapidly after ISO2500. This is where Nikon D5500 performs much better.
5. RAW Image quality is poor compared to my Nikon D5500 and lesser details
1. For first time DSLR buyers:
-Well I feel this is too expensive buy for first-time buyers. Most of the first time buyers often end up giving their interest in photography and their cameras soon end up in OLX or Quickr with hardly being used. So I suggest buying less expensive DSLRs or buying Nikon cameras if you dont need touch-screen and twivel-screen or don't shoot live-view.
2. For those who are upgrading:
There are two categories here. Upgrading since they already Canon Lens and those upgrading from beginner to enthusiasts without any preference of brand. For those upgrading from Canon and if you already have good canon lenses, this is the right option. For those who don't mind the brand, I would suggest Nikon D7200 but again if you are doing lot of video and using screen for shooting and want flexibility to review images like the way you do with your smartphones, this is good option
Top international reviews
The supplied downloadable manual is very comprehensive but a little sparing on detail so I have made use of You Tube quite a bit.
On the whole I am very happy with my purchase and am now in the process of acquiring some better lenses.
So far its very good even on modest "kit" lenses
Disapointed the instructions are in Chinese and the charger is of nu use. The charger only fits with a adapter for the mains, is it has 2 pins. Very disappointed I have had to pay over £800.00 and the charger and manual are not UK compatible. I have been in touch with the supplier, and hope they can send me a English manual and charger
video is very clear (unfortunately not 4K) but really needs a gimbal.
AF systems takes a bit of getting used to.
works well with Tamron 18-400.
yet to use with my Canon 70-200.