Captain Marvel Vol. 3: Alis Volat Propriis Paperback – 1 September 2015
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 10% Cashback on ICICI Bank American Express Credit Card EMI Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who read this book also read
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 182 g
- Paperback : 96 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-0785198413
- ISBN-10 : 0785198415
- Dimensions : 16.83 x 0.64 x 26.04 cm
- Publisher : Marvel (1 September 2015)
- Reading level : 13 and up
- Language: : English
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top review from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
As others have pointed out, it inserts a chapter from the black vortex story, but as I don't have the money to follow every single marvel comic, I had no context for this, and no way to follow the story to its conclusion. This means that a good chunk of the book is a small snapshot of a bigger story, and is therefore really unfulfilling from a storytelling perspective.
The cynic in me thinks that this is just Marvel's attempt to get readers to branch out into different comics, to increase sales. For me, it had the opposite reaction and just left me feeling disappointed and discouraged from buying more in the future.