Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 77.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 80.00 Delivery charge
Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants: 4 Paperback – Import, 18 December 2012
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 10% Cashback on ICICI Bank American Express Credit Card EMI Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who read this book also read
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 130 g
- Paperback : 160 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0439998190
- ISBN-13 : 978-0439998192
- Dimensions : 19.7 x 1 x 12.9 cm
- Publisher : Scholastic; 1st edition (18 December 2012)
- Reading level : 7 - 12 years
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #113,239 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The books are targeted for young readers ( 6yrs+ ) , BUT a word of caution : They shouldn land in the hands of these kids! :P The humor and language of the text is definitely not suitable for such young readers as it can be impressionable on young minds. However, adults or teens will thoroughly enjoy the jokes and wise cracks. The books in general do not have a very intelligent plot, they are simple almost bordering on stupid at times but then that makes them one of a kind. The titles of these books are also interesting: they are too lengthy to be true( you could decipher half the plot)!
Verdict: Do buy at least one to have a day of laughs (laffs) ! I couldn stop laughing while reading this book, it was total nonsensical and I loved the idea behind these books.
Top reviews from other countries
Buy this for your Captain Underpants fan, he/she won't be disappointed and neither will you !!
Would have asked other buyers if theirs was colour or black and white, but no option to ask question here?
Only difficulty from my point of view is that, every time I buy him a new one, he grabs it and dashes through it in one or two sittings - costing me a fortune to keep him supplied with reading material.