Ceat Milaze 90/100-10 53J Tubeless Scooter Tyre,Front or Rear (Home Delivery)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Vehicle Compatibility (Brand/Model) - Hero Ez, Hero Maestro, Hero Pleasure, Honda Activa, Honda Dio, Piaggio Vespa, Suzuki Access, Suzuki Swish, Yamaha Alpha, Yamaha Fascino, Yamaha Ray
- Features: Higher NSD with Connected Blocks, Continuous centre Groove, Deeper Shoulder Grooves and Sipes on the tread Blocks
- Functions: More rubber to wear ; Construction Type: Bias ; Grip: Excellent Dry & Wet Grip ; Functions:Functions: More rubber to wear Better mass transfer, More 'biting' edges to Grip on or Off road
- Longer tyre life and excellent handling
- Wider grooves helps in better water evacuation thus provides better wet grip
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Are you worried that you scooter tyres might not be able to take the pressure of regular everyday travels? Leave all your worries aside and choose MILAZE. Its superior built allows your scooter to carry heavy loads. The long lasting power of MILAZE ensures that it gives you an excellent road handling capacity every time. MILAZE with its amazing durability and trouble-free handling, makes it easier for you to ride on wet and rough roads without losing balance.
From the manufacturer
Ceat Milaze Tubeless Scooter Tyre,Front or Rear
Rugged, uneven, and slippery roads pose a host of difficulties for you and your scooter. Choose the long-lasting security of Milaze . Milaze with its amazing durability and trouble-free handling, makes it easier for you to ride on wet and rough roads without losing balance. So give your scooter the lifelong reliability of Milaze .
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After the tyre was delivered I got an email confirming that the tyre has been registered for warranty.