Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry, Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free, 20 oz
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Skin Type||Sensitive, Dry|
|Item Weight||1.39 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10.2 x 10.2 x 10.2 Centimeters|
|Material type free||Paraben Free|
About this item
- Formulated specifically for chronic dry, sensitive skin
- Clinically proven to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss.
- Free of lanolins, parabens and fragrances that can irritate sensitive skin. Non-comedogenic.
- Provides long-lasting relief to even severe dry skin.
- Cosmetically appealing for facial use
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.16 x 10.16 x 10.16 cm; 630.49 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 September 2016
- Manufacturer : Cetaphil
- ASIN : B00FSBIXNC
- Item model number : 885119604994
- Manufacturer : Cetaphil
- Item Weight : 630 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 10.2 x 10.2 x 10.2 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 566 gram
- Generic Name : Face Moisturizer & Day Cream
- Customer Reviews:
A creamy formula ideal for dry, sensitive areas. For dry, sensitive skin, Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream is a non-greasy cream formula that is excellent for the hands, feet, elbows and knees - anywhere that requires intensive moisturization. It is cosmetically appealing for facial use as well. It is also fragrance-free and non-comedogenic.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More items to explore
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. Consistency of the cream differs from what I'm using currently (this includes Cetaphil imported from the US as well as manufactured in India). This is much, much thinner.
3. Cream has left the sides of the box. This is unusual. It seems as though the cream has been dumped into the box.
It is not even working on normal skin , then forget about the dry skin. The original product which I purchased overseas was awesome , but this one I received Damn sure a duplicate bogus product.
Cheap quality plastic container and the fonts and the label lot much differs from the original product.
Developed rashes after single application.
Amazon please kindly take action on these duplicate products.