Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Chaosium Inc
Our award-winning roleplaying games, boardgames, and fiction have been acclaimed as some of the most engaging and innovative of all time. For more than forty years, Chaosium Inc. has captivated gamers, readers and mythic adventurers worldwide. The roleplaying games RuneQuest, Call of Cthulhu, King Arthur Pendragon, HeroQuest – as well as such classic board and card games as White Bear & Red Moon (later called Dragon Pass), Nomad Gods, Arkham Horror, Credo, and Mythos all originated at Chaosium. Chaosium celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2015. In 2016 Greg Stafford's World of Glorantha celebrated its 50th! In 2018, it was 40 years since the debut of RuneQuest, and in 2021 it will be the 40th anniversary of Call of Cthulhu.
Read more at: www.chaosium.com/about-us
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Chaosium Inc
The Necronomicon. For centuries, scholars of the occult have sought out the darkly fabled tome, hoping to gain insight into the secret workings of the universe—or unbridled power. Instead, the book rewards their pursuit with madness and devastation.
Under the guidance of Shirley Jackson Award-winning editor Joseph S. Pulver, Sr., The Leaves of a Necronomicon traces the impact of a single copy of the mysterious work on its owners and those around them as it passes from hand to hand across the decades.
The history is told in braided novel form, with chapters contributed by a gathering of outstanding horror and dark fantasy authors, including S. P. Miskowski, Michael Cisco, Damien Angelica Walters, Nick Mamatas, Anna Tambour, and Jeffrey Thomas.
Table of Contents
- Introduction: From Hand to Hand . . . to Hand— by Joseph S. Pulver, Sr.
- Chapter 1: The Bookmaker by Nate Pedersen
- Chapter 2: The Collector of Rare Editions by Donald Tyson
- Chapter 3: Down to a Sunless Sea by Allyson Bird
- Chapter 4: Dawn Watch by Daniel Mills
- Chapter 5: Liquor City by Nick Mamatas
- Interlude: In Waves by S. P. Miskowski
- Chapter 6: Eyes on Fire by Cody Goodfellow
- Chapter 7: Horrors Worse than Hell by Robert M. Price
- Chapter 8: Laying the Words by Don Webb
- Interlude: Mysteries Don’t Sleep by Anna Tambour
- Chapter 9: The Sun Saw by Mike Allen
- Chapter 10: American Ghost by John Claude Smith
- Chapter 11: Flickering I Roam by E. Catherine Tobler
- Chapter 12: Sewn into Pieces, Stitched into Place by Damien Angelica Walters
- Chapter 13: Too Many Pages by Simon Strantzas
- Chapter 14: 11:00 by Nikki Guerlain
- Chapter 15: Void Kiss by Michael Cisco
- Interlude: Letter Found Sitting atop a Rare Old Handbook of Dark Portent by Anna Tambour
- Chapter 16: And I Watered It in Fears by Sunny Moraine
- Chapter 17: Miles and Kathrine at the Crimson by Michael Griffin
- Chapter 18: Passages for the Dying and the Dead by S. P. Miskowski
- Chapter 19: Ménage à Trois by Ross E. Lockhart
- Chapter 20: The Persuader by Jeffrey Thomas
- Afterword: Over the Moon by Anna Tambour