- Product Dimensions: 35 x 25 x 7 cm
- Item part number: IDCR0011
- ASIN: B076CKJK81
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 9 October 2017
- Customer Reviews: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#2,93,644 in Clothing & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing & Accessories)
- #10465 in Men's Formal Shirts
Charles Dino Mens Regular Fit 100% Giza Cotton Black & White Oxford Formal Wear Shirt
- Care Instructions: Do Not Wring, Do Not Bleach, Wash As Per Tag
- Fit Type: Regular Fit
- Brand : Charles Dino (Made In INDIA and Exports globally)
- Engineered detailing at inner cuff , placket and inner collar band
- 100% Cotton (Giza Cotton)
- A unusual style to your usual work day, built to invite stares Printed
- Structured Giza Cotton Fabric with trim detailing at inside neck band
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
HISTROY Charles Dino brings to you the finest in European shirting’s produced in the best tradition of the finest European cloth. These premium quality shirting’s are designed for a high select consumers like you. The special details to the selection of raw material viz Giza Cotton, the scrupulous care taken during each stage of manufacturing & process control ensures a special skill like luster & softness, characteristics which make Charles Dino shirts quite unique in its class. OUR STORY Centuries ago in Italy there was an imaginative man CHARLES DINO, who took part in a so-called fashion show in ROME wearing a Shirt and a pair of Trousers, FOR THE FIRST TIME in the History of Mankind. The Queen of Rome was so pleased that she rewarded him by marrying him. Continuing this tradition of shirts and trousers of being the first one, Mr. Kuki Grover, embarked on the venture of dressing up people underthe brand name of CHARLES DINO. Initially a designer, Mr. Grover, later went on to establish his company HARSONS INTERNATIONAL in 1990 of which he is Sole Proprietor. The company manufactures Shirts and Trousers for the international market.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?