Chicken Soup for the Soul: Teens Talk Tough Times - Stories about the Hardest Parts of Being a Teenager Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Being a teenager is difficult even under idyllic circumstances. But when bad things happen, the challenges of being a teenager can be overwhelming, leading to self-destructive behavior, eating disorders, substance abuse, and other challenges. In addition, many teens are faced with illness, car accidents, loss of loved ones, divorces, or other upheavals. This audiobook includes 101 of our best stories about the toughest teenage times - and how to overcome them.
- 1 credit a month to use on any title to download and keep
- Listen to anything from the Plus Catalogue—thousands of Audible Originals, podcasts and audiobooks
- Download titles to your library and listen offline
- No commitment—cancel anytime
- Audible is ₹199.00/month after 30 days. Renews automatically.
|Listening Length||9 hours and 20 minutes|
|Author||Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Amy Newmark - editor|
|Narrator||Nick Podehl, Kate Rudd|
|Audible.in Release Date||15 August 2011|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #32,877 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#35 in Parenting Teenagers
#44 in Health, Lifestyle & Relationships for Teens
#71 in Conflict Management