Chocozone Battery Operated 81pcs Rotating Building Blocks with Gears for STEM Learning, Educational Building Blocks Toys for 5 Years Old Girls and Boys
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- The interlocking building blocks is great gift for children kids boys girls, it can bring much fun.
- Suitable for ages 3 years and over, and your children will never be bored.
- Easy to build with the blocks, but it is quite challenging and requires little patience to build.
- The motorized spinning wheels made the building vivid, it attract your children attention and they would be like.
- It is made of ABS plastic of non-toxic environmental material, not harm to your baby.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
A Must-have Toy Gift for Kids: --Value package for flexible assembly choice and fun --Multiple tracks design for both challenge and amusement --Non toxic, smooth edges for children’s safety --STEM learning and improve problem-solving skills
Review this product
17 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Can keep not only children but adults engaged.
There are so many 'I wish' moments which come out when you are building it.
I wish the quality was little better
I wish the claws of the connecting piece were little bigger so that it could hold the gear firmly. It just falls off so easily when you switch on the battery.
I wish the on off switch was on the side so that it did not hinder the working of attachments/gears.
Idea should be justified with quality. But here that is not the case.
Overall not satisfactory.