Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 79.00 Delivery charge
Chu's Day Paperback – 1 January 2014
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (2): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who read this book also read
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Paperback : 32 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9781408828014
- ISBN-13 : 978-1408828014
- Publisher : Bloomsbury Publishing India Private Limited (1 January 2014)
- Item Weight : 160 g
- Dimensions : 21.8 x 0.4 x 24.1 cm
- ASIN : 1408828014
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #21,704 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A pack of vivid illustrations by the famed Adam Rex in a lovable paperback format, both affordable and entertaining!
To get into its details, being an art-lover myself, the rich sheen and gloss of the objects and animals painted in each painting were what charmed me the most. Also, noteworthy are the expressions of the tiny animals in the story, like the little snail that follows Chu around. :D
Top reviews from other countries
it's durable, beautifully illustrated with bright, clear images that have enough detail in them for your child to spot lots of different features.
The story is clear, short, and avoids contractions.
My kid loves it.
bought this for my 2 year old, she loves it so a big win. now will save all my other books for when she is older