- Reading level: 7+ years
- Paperback: 64 pages
- Publisher: Egmont; Graphic novel edition (1 January 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781405206150
- ISBN-13: 978-1405206150
- ASIN: 1405206152
- Product Dimensions: 22 x 0.5 x 29.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 38 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #27,255 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 30.00 Delivery charge
Cigars of Pharaoh (Tintin) Paperback – 1 Jan 2013
Children's Books for Crafts, Hobbies & Practical InterestsAre you looking for books that spark creativity? Browse our wide range of books on hobbies, crafts & practical interests. Shop now
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Tintin shows young readers that the world in all its complexity is theirs to bestride * The Wall Street Journal *
From the Back Cover
The Adventures of TinTin - Comic book format
About the Author
Herge (Georges Remi) was born in Brussels in 1907. His pseudonym comes from his initials backwards (R.G., as pronounced in French). Over the course of 54 years he completed 23 albums of The Adventures of Tintin series, which is now considered to be one of the greatest, if not the greatest, comics series of all time. With translations published in over 80 languages, more than 230 million copies sold worldwide and a Hollywood movie to its name, Tintin dominates the Comics and Graphic Novels chart even today. Sadly, Herge died in 1983, leaving his 24th album, Tintin and Alph-Art, unfinished, but his hero continues to be one of the most iconic characters in both adult and children's fiction.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
38 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The book is about Tintin's adventures when he travels to middle-east & India. Hegre's unique storytelling through this famous comic series makes you and the kids glued to his books. This one book has developed so much interest for my kids that they now want to read all the series.
This book "Cigars of Pharoah" continues into the next book in the series called "The Blue Lotus". So I guess, that would be my next buy.
On a separate note, I wasn't impressed with the comic series that comes as a set of three books and different volumes. I would strongly encourage to purchase these large paperback versions as it is hard to read the text in those volumes.