Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Please enter your mobile phone number or email address
By pressing "Send link", you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Follow the Author
The Clayton M. Christensen Reader Kindle Edition
About the Author
- ASIN : B012BLTJH0
- Publisher : Harvard Business Review Press (19 January 2016)
- Language : English
- File size : 8070 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 168 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: #28,013 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from other countries
Among the topics he covers:
* How to take advantage of disruptive technologies
* Seeing products through the eyes of the customer
* How companies determine if they need a new business model
* How disruption changes an industry
* How your life and your career are impacted by change.
If you are someone who feels threatened by change, you will find this series of 11 essays to be an uncomfortable read. If you are anxious to see how companies and organizations move forward, this book will be a page-turner.
My favorite quote:
"The key to prospering at points of disruptive change is not simply to take more risks, invest for the long term, or fight bureaucracy. The key is to manage strategically important disruptive technologies in an organizational context where small orders create energy, where fast low-cost forays into ill-defined markets are possible, and where overhead is low enough to permit profit even in emerging markets"