Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
ClosetMaid 1233 Adjustable 8-Tier Wall and Door Rack, 18-Inch
|You Save:||₹ 1,881.00 (20%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Store and organize items of various sizes. Easily reposition baskets to accommodate tall and short items.
- Close wire spacing on baskets keeps items from tilting.
- Wall and over-the-door solution is perfect for kitchen and pantry organization.
- Multipurpose, adjustable storage solution is ideal for use in other areas of the home.
- All hardware for wall and door mounting included.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
18in 8tier adjust wall rack
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
As it turned out I found that the rack was better than I expected and came securely packaged in the store box which was inside the Amazon box.
I laid out all of the hardware and took lots of photos which I will post here, you can never have enough pictures of a product.
There were lots of suggestions as to how to secure the rack to a hollow door, Command hooks being the favourite. However I tried the hooks but found that they were not tight enough to prevent some movement of the rack when you opened the door so I settled on hollow door anchors that worked perfectly. Also show a photo of what these look like.
The only reason I gave this a 4 star instead of a 5 was the lack of hardware fasteners for attaching the rack to a hollow door and poor design of the hooks that fasten the metal strips together. They will very easily come apart if they get jiggled too much so you have to make sure you fasten the framework securely.
The rack came with all of the hardware you would need for fastening the rack to a drywall , concrete, or brick wall but nothing for a hollow door.
I also thought that the size of the hooks that loop over the top of the door to take the weight were much too long and looked ugly sticking out on the other side. The hook design must have been changed as the ones that I got were much straighter than the ones that some others posted. There were photos showing a hook that had a curve end to it.
Even so with the straighter hook I still thought that it was much too long and I cut mine down to a more acceptable size so it didn't look as obtrusive as the larger ones. I also drilled a hole into the top of each loop where it went over the top of the door and put a screw into each one to make it more secure.
Bottom line I really like the function of the this product and now have been able to move a lot of smaller items off the pantry shelves and into the rack leaving a lot more space in the pantry for larger and heavier items.
Wish I'd installed one years ago.
We are putting in a bigger rubber door stopper to keep the shelf from banging into the wall when we open the door, and I'm considering attaching some kind of foam bumper on the shelves as well. All-in-all this is a well constructed shelving unit for the price.