- Item part number: 466262
- ASIN: B07Y3NKGZ9
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 19 September 2019
- Customer Reviews: 146 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#253 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #7 in Adhesive Tape
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 65.00 Delivery charge
Coinfinitive Waterproof Flex Seal Super Strong Adhesive Sealant Tape for Any Surface, Stops Leaks, Large (Black)
|Price:||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .|
|You Save:||₹ 700.00 (70%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- It can patch large holes, cracks, gaps and tears. It can bond together almost any objects. It's bond gets increased with time and pressure.
- It can be used on PVC, acrylic, metal, steel, copper, aluminum, wood, ceramic, porcelain, tile, glass, rubber, fiberglass, stucco, plaster, stone, cement, concrete, dry wall, EPDM roofs, some plastics, fabrics, vinyl and so much more. Dimensions - 4 inches x 5 feet :: Color - Black
- This can be applied hot or cold, wet or dry, even underwater. This tape is UV resistant, environmentally friendly, VOC-free and has a wide temperature range so it can be used in extreme weather conditions.
- This tape is specially formulated with a thick, flexible, rubberized backing that conforms to any shape or object.
- This is a revolutionary super strong, rubberized, waterproof tape that can patch, bond, seal and repair virtually everything. It instantly seals out water, air and moisture to create a super strong, flexible, watertight barrier
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More items to explore
Coinfinitive Flex Tape is a super strong, rubberized, waterproof tape that can patch, bond, seal and repair virtually everything. Flex Tape grips on tight and bonds instantly. So easy to use! And it’s so strong, it even works underwater. Flex Tapes bond will increase with time and pressure. SURFACES TO USE ON: PVC, acrylic, metal, steel, copper, aluminum, wood, ceramic, porcelain, tile, glass, rubber, fiberglass, stucco, plaster, stone, cement, concrete, dry wall, EPDM roofs, some plastics, fabrics, vinyl and so much more! EXCELLENT FOR: Roof leaks, gutters, down spouts, boats, kayaks, personal watercrafts, canoes, outdoor equipment, mobile homes, RVs & campers, PVC & plumbing pipes, sprinkler systems, pools and spas, windows, doors, walls, seams, vents, air ducts, HVAC s creates a super strong, waterproof seal, DIY projects and so much more! HOW TO USE Cut: Using high quality scissors (or a razor blade), cut to desired dimension. Leave backing on tape. Peel: You may now remove the backing, and apply to a clean surface. Stick: Press down firmly on the clean surface and allow time for it to bond. Continue pressing firmly to remove air pockets or bubbles. Once applied, Flex Tape cannot be repositioned. Adhesion continues to strengthen over time. WET SURFACES AND UNDERWATER Flex Tapes adhesive is so strong it can be applied to most wet surfaces….it can even be applied underwater! Just be sure to continously apply firm pressure. NOTE For maximum adhesion in porous surfaces, using a standard blow dryer will help the adhesives bond with the surface. Continued firm pressure will help increase adhesion.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
▪️it’s really heavy duty 👍🏻
▪️Really sticky and sticky in an instant
▪️Is protected by a plastic sheet to prevent the stickiness to decrease
▪️It’s actually waterproof and the hold is not affected even if you pour water in it ✨
☝🏻Overall a wonderful product to repair almost anything in a quick and easy manner.
The product is extremely unwieldy to use and the adhesive is all over the inner packaging. It sticks to your fingers while handling. It is also not water proof at all. I used it on a small crack in a bucket at home. The adhesion does not work, when you fill the bucket with water and leaks! This is a spurious one I think and the marketing of the product is completely false!!