Collectible India Akhand Diya Decorative Brass Crystal Oil Lamp Tea Light Holder Lantern Oval Shape | Diya for Puja and Festival Decoration
|Price:||FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 . Details|
|You Save:||₹ 370.00 (53%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Decorative Indian Tea Light Holder / Diya Holder / Oil Lamp/ Candle holder Brass & Crystal Figure
- Home Decor Ideal Gift
- Size : 11 cm Height, Diameter - 8.89 cms
- Material : Brass & Glass
- Weight : 0.25 Kgs.
- DISCLAIMER:Original product should also always comes with CraftVatika Tag and Original CraftVatika Gift Box.. Does not get hot even after long hours of repeated burning. Has increased clarity and emits brighter light due to high quality of glass Unlike regular glass, will not crack even after repeated usage
- Care Instructions: Wet the Diya with water ,sour with pitambari powder for extra shine, wash well under running water, wipe clean with dry cloth, do not use steel wool or wire mesh for cleaning, always clean glass with a sponge and liquid soap
- Spiritual Lucky Gift, Yoga Decor gift. Anniversary Gift, Wedding Gift, Birthday Gift, Diwali Gifts
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
This Oval Shape Oil Lamp Diya is Unique Style & Handmade by our creative Indian Artists. The Crystal Used in this Diya Candle Holder is good enough to carry, it is made with premium quality of material. Bring this decor item to your home & get divine & spiritual feel in your home.
Decorative Brass Crystal Oil Lamp
The Handmade Crystal Akhand Diya Lamp is a traditional oil lamp as a diya. Used since ancient times as a decoration and a source of light, the diya is an oil lamp that burns vegetable oil or ghee Indian butter. Once the lamp is filled, you place a cotton wick inside and light it to fill the room with light. The lamps are used as a part of Festivals, You can also use them as decorations in your home in the living room or bedroom or place them on a dining table instead of candles.
Crystal Akhand Diya for Puja and Festival Decoration
- This product is used for lighting lamp using the cotton wicks. It is an integral custom or tradition to start all the auspicious events by lighting the lamp to create a spiritual atmosphere.
- Dimensions: Height 11cm x Diameter - 8.89 cms| Weight: 60.25 Kgs.| Material:Brass & Glass
- Multipurpose - Add to your pooja room decor with this handcrafted arts piece It will give an elegant look to your home temple puja room decor. This Traditional design this type of oil lamp is used for diwali, spiritual lucky gift, wedding, diwali, thanksgiving gift, birthday gifts.
Wet the Diya with water ,sour with pitambari powder for extra shine, wash well under running water, wipe clean with dry cloth, do not use steel wool or wire mesh for cleaning, always clean glass with a sponge and liquid soap
Handmade Crystal Oil Lamp :
This Oil Lamp is being made by combination of high quality brass contemporary & traditional methods. It is an excellent enhancement for a modern home decoration.
Design & Multipurpose:
This is beautiful decorative design religious Oil Lamp which provide a unique and vintage look of your home office puja room. brass Crystal Oil Lamp is used for spiritual lucky gift, wedding, diwali.
A single place for all your need of Home Decor, Religious Statues, Religious Articles, Corporate Gifts, Wedding Gifts, Tea Lights, Candle Holders etc. We are leading manufacturer and supplier of these items. Our products are not only are unique in designs but we also the quality is meeting export standards.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Brass & Gifts Akhand Diya Decorative Brass Oval Shaped Crystal Oil Lamp Tea Light Holder Lantern, 4.5-inch(Gold and White)
Wacky Brass Golden Akhand Diya Big (10 X 10 X 13 cm)
Starvin 5 Layer Electric Gold LED Bulb Lights Diya| Deep | Deepak for Pooja | Puja|Mandir | Diwali Festival Decoration || Pack of 2
Borosil Akhand Diya (Medium, Brass)
Puja N Pujari Akhand Diya Oil Lamp with Glass Cover Brass for Puja Home Decor
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Collectible India||GREENTOUCH CRAFTS®||MAHISON LIFESTYLE||Varish International||Cloudtail India||Puja N Pujari|
Review this product
240 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Heat Resistance: Well the oil holder is too small so generally the lamp doesn't last for more than an hour hence not much heating. You put the lid on and then quite hot to pickup given the small stand. Best to keep a plate underneath and use.
Value for Money: Not really. Also I saw the same lamp, same make and company now selling this on Amazon for Rupees 180 to realize that I got cheated paying up double.
Lesson Learnt: No Lamps from Amazon. Best to go to market and shop and you can bargain as well.