Collins Primary Atlas (Collins Primary Atlases) [Print Replica] Kindle Edition
A curriculum-supportive Primary Atlas for children aged 7-11 years (Key Stage 2). Designed for use in the classroom or at home, this revised edition includes informative politically coloured reference mapping of all major world regions and relevant topics.
- This primary atlas provides an introduction to mapping of the UK, Europe and all major regions of the world. It includes information on map reading skills, the meaning of scale and measuring distances.
- The reference maps are informative, politically coloured, and easy to read with national capitals and major cities easily identifiable. The maps are supported with national flags and basic national statistics.
- Continental maps are linked to the regional mapping and are supported by a selection of aerial and terrestrial photographs. Continental relief maps show layer colouring and major physical features are highlighted.
"I highly recommend picking this one up." –Our Everyday Harvest, review of previous edition--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Explore the world through accurate and up-to-date mapping.--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
- ASIN : B086L6L7PB
- Publisher : Collins; Sixth edition (6 August 2020)
- Language : English
- File size : 76276 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Not Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 68 pages
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from other countries
It outlines continents, oceans, countries, how to use an atlas (grid references, hemispheres, equator) etc. An all round great Altas.