Collins School Atlas (Collins School Atlases) [Print Replica] Kindle Edition
An introductory atlas for secondary schools, perfectly designed to support and motivate Key Stage 3 students in geographical and mapping skills.
- This introductory atlas for secondary school students aged 11-14 is designed to develop map, atlas and data handling skills. The content adheres closely to the requirements of the National Curriculum and incorporates results of classroom testing.
- Its clear and accessible layout will motivate pupils of all abilities at Key Stage 3 and S1-S2. An easy to follow introductory 'map and atlas skills' section, useful for both teacher and pupil, is followed by clear, easy to read reference maps presented with locator maps, fact boxes and flags, descriptive text, detailed map keys and photos, and carefully selected focus country studies.
- The extended world section in this edition covers all the global issues required by the National Curriculum e.g. climate, population, biomes, earthquakes and volcanoes.
“Here is an atlas that really targets its intended audience. It is pitched at just the right level…an atlas tailored to the curriculum and your pupils” TES Teacher--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Explore the world through accurate and up-to-date mapping.--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
- ASIN : B086KQ7SZ2
- Publisher : Collins; Fifth edition (6 August 2020)
- Language : English
- File size : 126055 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Not Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 104 pages
- Customer Reviews: