Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ ₹ 45.00 Delivery charge
Colorbar Nail Polish Remover, 110ml
|Deal of the Day:||₹ 94.00|
Ends in 03h 56m 13s
Deal has ended
|You Save:||₹ 31.00 (25%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Quantity: 110ml. Instructions - Dab some remover onto a cotton pad and gently remove the lacquer from your nail bed with a circular massaging motion until completely clean.Pro Tip - Use a Q-tip dipped in remover to get rid of the stubborn lacquer stuck in the corners of your nail bed
- Item Form: Liquid
- Acetone free, the nail polish contains jojoba oil, which nourishes and moisturises the nails on application
- It strengthens and protects the nails against damage and chipping
- Dermatologically tested. This remover is completely safe for your nails
- Target Audience: Women
- Package Contents: 1 Nail Polish Remover
- Outer Print of Product may vary as per different batch cycle
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (6): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 + up to 5% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000). Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- Cashback (2): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 24.3 x 12 x 5.3 cm; 104 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 January 2017
- Manufacturer : Colorbar
- ASIN : B00791DYTC
- Item model number : NPR003
- Manufacturer : Colorbar
- Item Weight : 104 g
- Units : 1 count
- Customer Reviews:
Learn to say goodbye with our ultra-efficient Nail Enamel Remover that strips away all traces of past lacquer. Infused with essential proteins, and Vitamin B5, our acetone-free remover leaves your nail bed strengthened and moisturized. No Acetone. No Toluene. Only love! Made in India.
From the manufacturer
Nail Enamel Remover
Learn to say goodbye with our ultra-efficient Nail Enamel Remover that strips away all traces of past lacquer. Infused with essential proteins, and Vitamin B5, our acetone-free remover leaves your nail bed strengthened and moisturized.
Ethyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethyl Methyl Ketone, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Cellosolve, Isopropyl Myristate, D.M. Water, Butylated Hydroxy Toluene, Benzophenone-3, Jojoba Oil, Fragrance
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The quantity for the price is excellent.
2. A few well placed swipes are enough for removal and you don't have scrub and scrape.
As far as the quality and quantity are concerned, I found this one to be better than other popular brands.
3. It is acetone free and contains protien and vitamin B5
4. The smell is pleasant and is not overwhelming, unlike other brands which have a strong chemical smell.
5. The bottle is plastic and pretty sturdy. The nozzle/mouth of the container needs to be peirced for usage.
I haven't come across any cons yet. Will update if I do.
Old review: I have been using colorbar nail polish remover since two years. The first time I used it, it was a game changer. I always opted for brands like Lakme from local stores. When I saw this, I thought it would be expensive but it's relatively so cheap and good as well.
You don't need a large quantity like Lakme, a small quantity is enough to remove the toughest of nail paints. I have tried it on Gel, glitter, shimmer. You name it. Try it once and you don't be disappointed. I won't be even looking at any other brand as long as they run this option.