Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 30.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 30.00 Delivery charge
Oswaal CBSE 5 Years' Solved Papers Commerce (English Core, Mathematics, Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies) Class 12 Book (For 2021 Exam) Paperback – 9 September 2020
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (9): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Kotak Bank Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 250 on minimum order of Rs. 1,000 with RuPay Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- Bonus Offer on Citi/Kotak/ICICI Cards (except ICICI Debit): Additional Flat cashback of Rs.1,500 on single transaction worth Rs.30,000 & above as Amazon Pay Balance Here's how
- For Non-Prime members: Get 5% instant discount + 3% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Here's how
- Prime Savings : Save 10% with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Here's how
- Bonus Offer on Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card: Additional Flat cashback of Rs.750 on single transaction worth Rs.30,000 & above as Amazon Pay Balance Here's how
- Cashback (2): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
Frequently bought together
Top trending products related to this item
From the Publisher
Oswaal CBSE Previous 5 Years’ Solved Papers
FOR CBSE CLASS X AND XII (CBSE, CISCE, IGCSE and all State – Boards)
About Oswaal Books :
Oswaal Books is one of the fastest growing publishing house in India today with more titles. It publishes books for all the leading boards like CBSE, ISC, ICSE, SSLC and so on. Apart from this, it also publishes books for some of the most important national level competitive exams like JEE – Mains & Advanced, NEET, NTPC RRB, etc.
It's the keen eye for changes in the education ecosystem along with a dynamic mindset that has led to Oswaal Books' popularity today. The creative amalgamation of exam ready content in print with high tech digital tools has played a pivotal role in its success. Oswaal Books has always been a pioneer in innovating for the benefit of students and that has made Oswaal Books the 1st choice of Students in India.
About the author :
Oswaal Books strongly believes in Making Learning Simple. To ensure student-friendly, yet highly exam-oriented content, we take due care in developing the Oswaal Editorial Board.
Accomplished teachers with 100+ years of combined experience, Subject Matter Experts with unmatchable subject knowledge, dynamic educationists, professionals with a keen interest in education and topper students from the length and breadth of the country, together form the coveted Oswaal Editorial Board. It is with their expertise, guidance and a keen eye for details that the content in each offering meets the need of the students. No wonder, Oswaal Books holds an enviable place in every student’s heart!
IMPORTANT FEATURES OF THE BOOK:
A Topper’s Ready Reckoner
Useful for many Competitive Exams
Extensive study material
WHAT THIS BOOK HAS FOR YOU :
Oswaal Exam Tools
Exam tools like Concepts Clarified, Important Formulae, Mind / Concept Maps are included in the handbooks. These make registration of concepts easier.
Tips to crack various Exams
Tips given by experts will ensure that by studying from these books, a student can write his paper well, get the best result & top rank!
Real Time Videos for Hybrid Learning
Real time Videos have been given for a digital edge
FROM THE PUBLISHER:
With a motive of Learning made Simple, every product that Oswaal Books adds to its portfolio is always developed with this motive. Hence, we feel proud to offer our latest such offering- Oswaal CBSE Previous 5 Years’ Solved Papers.
These aim at demystifying the Board Examinations, providing clarity about each and every crucial aspect of the exam. Previous 5 Years’ Board Examination Papers have been compiled together in this book, year-wise in order to give the students utmost clarity about the scope of the examinations. This will not only empower them but will also give them ample confidence to crack the examinations. The main idea behind publishing this book is to provide a ready window into the Final Board Examination to every student!
Some key benefits of using these books are:
· Solved Board Examination Paper 2020 along with CBSE Marking Scheme from 2016 to 2019 for in-depth study.
· Previous Years’ Board Examination Questions with Solutions from March 2016 to March 2019 to facilitate focused study.
· Handwritten Toppers’ Answer sheets from 2016-2019 for perfection in answering Board Examination Questions
· Detailed answers have been provided wherever necessary for clarity of concepts
· Hybrid edition for Digital Learning
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 1 kg 50 g
- Paperback : 688 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-9390180745
- Product dimensions : 20 x 28 x 26.2 cm
- Publisher : Oswaal Books & Learning Pvt Ltd; Revised edition (9 September 2020)
- Language: : English
- Customer Reviews:
More items to explore
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
good way to practise .
all the question are good and gives an overall quality is good
the paper quality is good and as per the latest syallabus .