- Paperback: 536 pages
- Publisher: Fingerprint! Publishing (10 January 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8175994312
- ISBN-13: 978-8175994317
- Product Dimensions: 19.5 x 12.5 x 3.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 722 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #86 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ ₹ 55.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 50.00 Delivery charge
The Complete Novels of Sherlock Holmes Paperback – 10 Jan 2017
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on ICICI Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on ICICI Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
An exceptionally talented storyteller, Sir Arthur Ignatius Conan Doyle was born in Edinburgh, Scotland, in May 1859. Doyle began writing while studying at the University of Edinburgh Medical School, which he joined in 1876. Doyle graduated in 1881 and was employed as a surgeon on the steamer Mayumba on its voyage to the West African coast. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle was most noted for creating the fictional detective Sherlock Holmes and writing stories about him which are generally considered milestones in the field of crime fiction. Pointing out the social injustices, Holmes offers a new and just approach in a world which is unfair. Sherlock Holmes, the most well-known fictional detective, has been listed with Guinness World Records as the “most portrayed movie character” in history.
Doyle died of a heart attack in July 1930, aged seventy-one.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.