Comprehensive Word Guide Paperback – 1 September 2011
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (2): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Buy 3, Get 5% extra off; Buy 4 or more, Get 7% extra off from this list Offered by Cloudtail India Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
####Dimensions, Weight & Physical Appearance####
The size and dimension of the book are 11.5 x 5.7 x 18 cm (Length, Breadth and Height and it is very light-weight you can read it anywhere and any-time you want. It has over 700 pages of content but everything in this book is just amazing
It is highly recommended for all the competition exams of India because you always have vocabulary questions in English section of your competition exam and you just can't imagine how this book can help you giving the answers of those vocabulary questions. Let's for the sake you prepare for any Bank or SSC exam having English section. Following topics are some of the topics of vocabulary part Some of the given topics come in Bank and some in SSC only Basically, you have to prepare Vocabulary for both the exams