- Platform: Windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Media: Accessory
- Item Quantity: 1
Cosmic Byte C1070T Interstellar Wired Gamepad for PC/PS3/Android support for Windows XP/7/8/10, Rubberized Texture, Drivers
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Integrated Dual Mode: X-input and Direct-input for greater games compatibility
- Eccentric 360 and #x2DA
- analog sticks for more comfort,Ultra-precise eight-way D Cross
- Double triggers and analog bumpers, 1 Year Warranty Customer care: 1800 100 7225
- Dongle should be directly in sight of controller
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Integrated Dual Mode: X-input and Direct-input for greater games compatibility
Eccentric 360 degree analog sticks for more comfort
Ultra-precise eight-way D Cross
Double triggers and analog bumpers
12 numeric buttons, including (Home), (Start), (Select)..
Special "Rapid Fire" with (Turbo) mode
Dual vibration motors for maximum Games thrill
Compatibility: PlayStation 3, Android and Windows XP above
LED indicators (connection charge, discharge..)
Length of charging cable: 1.8m plus or minus 5cm (including 1.5m USB Cable+0.3m OTG Cable)
Dimensions: 160 mm x 106 mm x 58 mm
plus or minus 10g
The controller is compatible with games running with Xinput or Dinput Mode. The controller may not vibrate with some games, as the game may not support vibration
Supports Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and above
From the manufacturer
- LED indicators
- Compatible with PlayStation 3, Android and Windows
- Dual vibration motors
Wired Gamepad by Cosmic Byte – Experience real-time games!!
Experience console gaming with this wired gamepad by Cosmic Byte. It comes with easy to customize controls and extensively supports your PC. It is a perfect controller that you can have for your PC. The built-in dual vibration motor provides maximum game thrill.
360-degree analog stick
It comes with a 360-degree analog stick that lets you play your favourite game efficiently. Two analog sticks offer greater functionality than a single stick. RSF Branded sticks same as the Sony controllers
It comes with extra smooth keys and lets you enjoy long hours of gameplay. It provides wired connectivity up to 8 meters. The adjustable trigger enables you to play racing game.
The ergonomic design lets you experience long gaming session. The wire of the controller is long enough to allow you to game comfortably in your preferred position.
This gamepad by Cosmic Byte has the dimensions of 160 mm x 106 mm x 58 mm. It weighs 223g approximately and comes with a charging cable of 1.8m.
Compatible with multiple devices
This wired gamepad is compatible with PlayStation3, Android and Windows. This controller is also compatible with games running with X-input and D-input mode.
Dual vibration motors
The dual vibration motor lets you experience extensive gaming. The rubberized texture gives it a comfortable touch.
Items with fast delivery from sellers in your city
Review this product
741 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Speaking in general, they are not very different from each other. The basic differences between the two comes down to
3. Extra features
1. Quality - Both controllers feel almost the same in quality as the other. My Redgear controller tho broke pretty fast. The issue with these controllers are in the trigger buttons. They use a spring mechanic which will lose it's springyness over time. My Redgear controller broke within 15 months. As for Cosmic Byte, lets see how long it lasts. I will update this review as soon as it breaks, if there is no update in this point then the controller has been working since 25-Feb-2019.
2. Aesthetics - Both controllers look great but the XYAB keys on Cosmic Byte are a lot better! The LEDs shine brightly and in dark it just looks amazing.
3. Extra features - Both controllers have the exact same features, except Cosmic Byte comes with a FREE usb dongle which lets you attach the controller to your phone's microusb slot. I haven't tried playing games on the phone with it but you most probably can use this controller on your phone as well. You can also use this free dongle to attach pen drives to your phone. It's an extra feature which is definitely a plus.
4. Preference - All in all, your preference is what matters once it comes to holding that controller in your hand and playing the games. For me, both controllers feel alright. Redgear feels a bit heavier which I like more but it doesn't really make that much of a difference.
5. Price - Cosmic Byte costed me Rs. 749 while Redgear costed me Rs. 1,299. That is almost half the price of Redgear with little to no difference. Even on good days I've seen Redgear drop price but it is almost never lower than Rs. 999 so Cosmic Byte is a much more value for your money.
Overall, I recommend this controller. I hope it lasts for a long time.
Here are some of the things that I think you should know before buying.
+ Build quality is top notch, even more than what I was expecting when I paid ₹1,399 for this controller.
+ Connectivity is smooth as hell. Truly plug-and-play, consistent across all supported platforms. I'm primarily using it with my PC and an old PS3.
+ Battery life. I don't have the exact figure but it offers great battery backup.
+ Analog triggers. They make a huge difference when playing games that include driving any sort of vehicle. Although they have a little too much of play.
+ Price. It's priced adequately.
- Bluetooth dongle. You can't pair it with a smartphone like other smartphone game controllers, you have to plug in the dongle through an OTG (provided in the box) if you want to play on your smartphone. Which is a little inconvenient. So, if you're buying this solely for using with a smartphone, I would suggest to go for something else.
- Triggers. They have to be pressed in almost halfway until the actuation of the key function.
- Noisy face buttons. They are a little loud, but I easily got used to it.
× The controller will keep disconnecting if you plug the dongle into a USB hub, so make sure you plug it directly to your computer.
× Although it has no trouble with the PS3, racing simulators like GT5 will not recognize this controller. You'll need a Dualshock or another recognized controller for that.
Everything normal with a good controller.
People thinking of buying it for Android, go for it, but keep in mind that pubg mobile doesn't support controllers, so don't give negative reviews later...
It's get disconnected frequently, not much a problem unless you are online.
The controller has noisy buttons.
The bracket to connect your attach your phone to the controller looks and feels cool, but it has to be brought with a ridiculous price of Rs450.
There should me a place made in the controller so we can store the wireless receiver, as it tends to get lost.
And rest small defects which are negligible!!
One thing I liked the most was that, on OTG was provided in the package, which I really loved, as they understand what customers need!!
Overall it's a lengthy review, but read it all, so you may get to know about what you are about to buy!!