Cosmic Byte CB-GK-12 Neon Rainbow Backlit Mechanical Keyboard with Blue Switch (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Full size 104 Keys Blue Switch Mechanical keyboard with Braided Cable
- More than 50 Million Operations for Each Key
- Anti Fanding Double Shot Keycaps
- Aluminium Body, Windows Lock Keys, Multimedia Keys, Gaming Mode
- Rainbow Backlit, 10 Backlight Effects, 3 Level Brightness Adjustment, 3 Level Backlight Speed Adjustment
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1 year warranty for manufacturing defects only. Warranty not applicable for tampered or physical damaged products.
From the manufacturer
Sleek Aluminium Body
Multimedia Hot keys
With the dedicated Multimedia Hotkeys, you have easy and fast access to Media Control, Sound, Internet and much more.
- Internet Hotkeys - Home (FN+F12)
- Media Hotkeys - Volume UP/Down, Play/Pause, Stop, Prev, Next, Mute
- Supported Operating Systems - Windows ME/2000/XP/VISTA/7/8/10 and above, Linux & Mac
Cosmic Byte Neon Mechanical USB Gaming Keyboard
- The purposefully crafted Neon Gaming Keyboard from Cosmic Byte comes with a sleek aluminium body and Rainbow LED Back-lighting for smart functionality
- The Neon Keyboard has a Flat Profile with an adjustable Tilt-Mechanism for a perfectly comfortable typing position
- The Neon Keyboard uses a High-Performance chip with online update support to keep you in sync with the latest updates
- Sleek & Slim Wired Gaming Keyboard with Aluminium Body
- Blue Switch Keys for greater tactile experience
- Rainbow LED Backlighting with 10 - Backlighting Effects
- All-Key Anti-Ghosting
- Multimedia Hotkeys
- Scratch-Resistant Keys with 50 Million Keystroke Life
- 1.8 meter long Cable with USB Interface
Rainbow LED Lightning
JIXIAN Blue Mechanical Switches
Anti-Ghosting and Windows Lock Key
- A 1.8 meter long Cable with USB interface rounds off the Neon Gaming keyboard’s attributes.
- Supported Operating Systems include: Windows ME/2000/XP/VISTA/7/8/10 & Above, Android, Linux & Mac.
- Dimensions: W/H/B - 450mm/30mm/135mm.
- Cable Type: Standard.
- Cable Length: 1.8 meters.
- Keyboard Weight: 980 grams.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This keyboard has blue mechanical switch from Chinese manufacturer not cherry MX but still its nice. it has nice clicky sound. Gamers and typist gonna love it. This is not actual RGB keyboard. It has rainbow lighting you can change lighting Mods but color on every line is fixed like from top to bottom 1-Blue, 2-Red, 3-Orange, 4-Green, 5-Purple, 6-White.
i attached video with all lighting mods.
and some images this is how keyboard look at night.
You know the good part, ill tell you about the bad part of this keyboard
I am updating this after 4 month of heavy usage and gaming! (28/11/2019)
1-some people might find lack of stabilizer in keys as a issue
2-Only top plate is aluminum, BUT KEYBOARD IS STILL 0.98KG
3-Jixian switches are soldered to the pcb, but at this price its ok
4-Lacks in built memory , so you have to reset lighting again and again once you turn it off.
5-Aluminium plate can pick some scratches if not handled carefully
6- MOST IMPORTANT the cable being not braided can be issue for some
7-The user manual has a lot of mistakes and has wrong features written , i mailed cosmic byte to confirm , they denied any such features mentioned.
8- Ok,after usage i realized, that the key puller is real flimsy, please take good care to avoid any such damages.
I got this keyboard for under 1900/- so, wait for the right time and buy it at cheaper rates, because if you are willing to spend above 2k rupees, the Zebronics max pro would be a better option.
However at this price point. the keyboards build quality is amazing, I am using it right now to type this review!
So buy it when you get a good price or buy a combo if possible.
I bought it for Rs 1745 and for this price i think its a steal.
Edit :- I've contacted CB for the above problem and the solution is to keep pressing "FN + ESC" for 10 secs and it works,
also their customer service is very helpful and very prompt. 10/10 for overall experience.
- The media keys are not supported as well on a Mac
- Sometimes, some keys don't respond, so you will definitely miss lot of key strokes
- No inbuilt memory to remember the rainbow lighting setting so everytime you disconnect everything reset to factory default
All in all don't buy this if you use Mac, for linux and Windows for basic testing everything just works (full testing pending yet)
Few additional points:
- Suddenly the W key stopped working. I had to press very hard for it to work sometimes.
Update on 26th November: It has almost completely stopped functioning. I have enclosed a video showing the issue.
- Sometimes this keyboard is garbling output or dropping some keys when I am typing too fast.
- Overall this keyboard is not giving me what I expected from a mechanical keyboard.
Earlier review (still valid):
The single biggest issue is that they used a strange font for keys which is hard to read. The B looks like 13 for instance!
I had to look for several seconds just to guess the @ key. There was absolutely no reason for adventurism with key fonts! To add to the misery they used strange words as opposed to sticking to what we are comfortable with and found in 99.9% of the keyboards.
Till date, I don't know how to set scroll lock!
I don't see much value for rainbow colors or even the multiple disco lighting modes (for lack of a better word) in the keyboard. It serves no purpose and just an annoyance.
Use of acronyms like WASD in the documentation is another bummer.
The keys could use more brightness.
For for the pros, the keyboard is solid and has nice keys.
The click feel and the sound emitted when you click it is satisfying. Highly recommend this for not just a gamer but also a typing enthusiastic like me.