- Media: Accessory
- Item Quantity: 1
Cosmic Byte Over the Ear Headsets with Mic & LED - G4000 Edition (Blue)
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Primary kind of gaming headset, perfect for playing games, listening music, etc.
- Soft cushion head-pad and ear-pad, as well as adjustable length hinges guarantee hours of gaming comfort
- Flexible microphone for exact positioning and mic with great sensitivity at picking up sounds, your partner can hear your words clearly
- Little smart in-line Remote Control for sound and Mic
- LED light are designed on the ear cups, make it look more fashionable and stunning
- Headset interface: USB (USB is only for LED lights)+ 3.5mm stereo
- Toll free number : 1800313007700
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Items with fast delivery from sellers in your city
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
936 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have never bought any headphones before so I was very confused. I was looking for other brands because first time you check this product, from the brand name you dont get the idea of superior quality since you might have never heard about it before.
After checking all the sites and products from different brands, I finally bought this product and now I understand that I did the right thing. These are best in budget. They have LED, two seperate jacks and those cushions are super comfy. At first you will feel pain after wearing it since you have a new product, but after sometime the cushion loosens up and become soft and comfortable for long time wearing sessions.
I hope this review was helpful for you budget gamers out there who want to get most out of their money.
nice mic Quality!(Specially For Gaming,Skype call,YouTube Recording!
Nice Sound Quality!
Note-If You wanna Use it in Laptop You need a USB Soundcard!!!
100% Satisfied By the product!
They say its for xbox one, in faq they even mentioned its mic works on xbox one. Well thats a HALF TRUTH.
1) IF you are buying this for xbox one, xbox one x you will need a splitter.without that its mic is useless.
2) even if you buy splitter as i mention above its still useless if you want to chat or record voice or cometary.
You will need another product for that.
If you are buying it for just audio. Its great, for xbox chatting not so usefull
LEd Light appears to be so bright than expected and the cables are strong and lengthy. However I'm little bit confused with the sound for the sound was low when I connected to my system, I'm not sure that it is some variations in settings or something else, Over all the 1st appearance is great.