DJI Tello Drone with 5MP HD Camera 720P Wi-Fi FPV 8D Flips Bounce Mode Quadcopter Stem Coding Newest Professional Camera Drone, White
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- Gross weight 280 grams, ez shots record coordinated short videos with circle, 360and up and away
- Intel processor professional processing yields high-quality footage ; Programming learning mit-developed coding system allows kids and teens to learn the basics of programming while having fun
- Camera yes, 5 mp photos preserve great memories with high-resolution pictures, Rechargeable Batteries
- Flying height 50 meters above ground level, electronic image stabilization capture consistently clear images. Flight Time: 13 min
- Programming learning mit-developed coding system allows kids and teens to learn the basics of programming while having fun
- Capture smooth and stable aerial footage
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
We at DJI have taken a ground breaking leap when it comes to offering creative tools and devices. With the platforms we provide for our users, you will be able to capture images and videos that were once hard to reach. We provide highly efficient flying and camera systems that will help you to capture high resolution images with the touch of your fingers. The models we provide are also best for professional use as you will be able to capture amazing quality imagery from any corner of the location. We have ensured to combine dynamic designs with advanced features in all our models.
A fun and educational quadcopter
This is a very cute, fun, and educational quadcopter that has a very smart processor and features to help you perform exciting and thrilling aerial tricks on a whim.
The EZ shots feature of this drone model allows you to shoot quick videos and also perform flying stunts while capturing stunning imagery. The built-in high quality 5 MP camera provides high resolution images on the go.
You can learn more about the drones with the mit-developed coding system. This is a great way to learn the basics of programming and also to have fun.
The Intel processor of this drone model with professional processing option confirms high-quality footage. The drone is controlled by the smartphone app.
Auto take off/landing
This drone comes with the auto take off and landing option. You can easily lift off or land the drone with a single tap. It also has the failsafe feature that will land the drone safely even if the connection is lost.
Downward facing camera
The downward facing camera of this drone model ensures precise hovering. It is also known as the vision positioning system that helps with the overall navigation.
You will be able to easily operate the drone after downloading the DJI app on your smartphone. This provides you all the easiness of capturing high quality images in flight.
Review this product
221 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's max altitude is 30 mtr. at this height it starts flying with wind.
Overall, it can be your first drone for trial purpose but don’t expect professional quality pictures or videos, for that you will have to shell out atleast 50-60K. For that matter, after doing lot of research on drones and reading hundreds of professional blog, I concluded that this is the best drone you can buy in this category. If you can spend more and want professional quality then go for DJI Spark or Mavic Air, 55Kand 86K respectively.
TIP: try flying with WiFi repeater to get extended range and good video quality without skipping frames.
1) fly in fast mode outdoors, it will be easy to maneuver.
2) you can use a paper clip, small mirrior piece and some tape to take down shots
3) don't raise altitude above 10 mts, while taking down shots, coz best reception of wifi is when camera is facing you. Otherwise you will loose your connection & would have to wait until it reconnects. (And just hope it's doesn't gets windy)
4) patterened surface is best for vps to guied through hovering. Same colour surface like tiles are tough to recognise.
5) if it is windy and video is shaky, use stabilize option in google photos or power director app, it will adjust most of the shakiness.
Received a dead drone not working with one Propeller guard Missing, same propeller jammed and Scratched body cover.