Dabur Chyawanprakash Sugar free - 900 g
Order it now.
- Manufactured by Dabur India Limited
- Indications: Stimulating the body's immunity against common day-to-day infections like cough & cold, and infections due to seasonal weather changes. Supports overall health & well-being. Enhances overall strength & energy, supports digestive system
- Dosage: With its tangy sweet-sour taste it can be taken directly, with milk or as a bread spread. We recommend taking 1/2 tsp for children, 1 tsp for adults, twice daily followed by warm milk or water
This product has a quantity limit. This is applicable across sellers.This product is non-returnableReturn Policy on this item
This item is non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.3 x 4.5 x 17.2 cm; 900 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 January 2017
- Manufacturer : Dabur India Limited
- ASIN : B006J45K5G
- Item part number : FC502900
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Dabur India Limited, Dabur India Ltd , Village Manakpur , Tehsil Baddi , Dist . Solan (HP ) - 174101 Tel :1800-103-1644
- Packer : Dabur India Ltd , Village Manakpur , Tehsil Baddi , Dist . Solan (HP ) - 174101 Tel :1800-103-1644
- Item Weight : 900 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 9.3 x 4.5 x 17.2 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 900.0 gram
- Included Components : 1 Chyawanprakash
- Best Sellers Rank: #21 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Amla, Ashwagandha, Hareetaki, Dashmul, Ghrit and several other herbs and herbal extracts.
With its tangy sweet-sour taste it can be taken directly, with milk or as a bread spread. We recommend taking 1/2 tsp for children, 1 tsp for adults, twice daily followed by warm milk or water.
Dabur Chyawanprash has a tangy sweet-sour taste and the consistency of jam. It can be taken directly or with milk and as bread spread. In winters, have a glass of warm milk after having Chyawanprash. In summers, have a glass of cold milk after having Chyawanprash. Disclaimer: Ayurvedic Medicine, basis clinical & preclinical studies with Dabur Chyawanprakash Illness refers to common day to day ailments like cough & cold Dosage & directions as per label 1 teaspoonful is approximately equivalent to 12g.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Baidyanath Chyawanprash Special - All Round Immunity and Protection - 1kg
Dabur Chyawanprash 2X Immunity - 250 g
Dabur Chyawanprash - 500 g (Get 75g Free) & Dabur Chyawanprakash sugar free - 500 g
Dabur Chyawanprash - 2X immunity - 1 Kg
|Price||₹ 340.00||₹ 267.00||₹ 95.00||381.00||₹ 306.00|
|Shipping||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India|
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As for the free container, it was broken on arrival and went straight in the dustbin. What a waste of resources.
Make wise choices in your food and treat your body with respect.