Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Dale Carnegie
Dale Carnegie (1888-1955) described himself as a "simple country boy" from Missouri but was also a pioneer of the self-improvement genre. Since the 1936 publication of his first book, How to Win Friends and Influence People, he has touched millions of readers and his classic works continue to impact lives to this day.
Image by Dale Carnegie Created in vector format by Scewing (Heritage Auctions) [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Dale Carnegie
You Save: ₹ 143.25(94%)
Do you wish to become more popular?
Are you craving to earn more?
Do you wish to expand your horizon, earn new clients and win people over with your ideas?
How to Win Friends and Influence People is a well-researched and comprehensive guide that will help you through these everyday problems and make success look easier. You can learn to expand your social circle, polish your skill set, find ways to put forward your thoughts more clearly, and build mental strength to counter all hurdles that you may come across on the path to success.
Having helped millions of readers from the world over achieve their goals, the clearly listed techniques and principles will be the answers to all your questions.
Kindle की फ्री स्मार्टफोन ऐप्लिकेशन पर अब कहीं भी पढ़िए, कभी भी पढ़िए।आत्मसंयम के सामान्य सुझावों के साथ आंतरिक व्यक्तित्व के द्वारा बाहरी व्यक्तित्व को प्रभावित करने की विधि पर जोर दिया जाएगा। अंत में, छात्र को खुद अर्जित किए सिद्धांत, अवलोकन, दूसरों से अर्जित किए अनुभव और अपनी निजी भाषा-शैली के आधार पर बोलने और केवल बोलने के लिए प्रेरित किया जाता रहेगा।
You Save: ₹ 36.45(71%)
This Book can change your future The common habit of worrying directly affects your work, money, personal relationships and family life. In this multi-million copy bestseller, the legendary self-help master, Dale Carnegie offers practical and easy to apply suggestions on how to lead a more positive and enjoyable life by breaking out of this destructive habit. You will learn: • Fundamental facts about worry and magic formula for solving worry situations • How to banish worry and anxiety to lead a fuller, more active and happier life • How to eliminate financial worries • How to eliminate financial worries • How to immediately reduce business worries by at least half • How to turn criticism to your advantage • Seven ways to cultivate a mental attitude that will bring you peace and happiness • Six ways to prevent fatigue and stress - and keep looking young • How to add one hour a day to your waking life... and much more! Illustrated with personal tips from those who have conquered worry to turn their lives around, this book will help you find yourself - reminding you that you are unique, and there is no one like you in this world.
अगर आप चिंता रूपी कैंसर से बचना चाहते हैं, तो इस पुस्तक को अवश्य पढ़ें। इस पुस्तक में चिंता की समस्याओं का विश्लेशण कैसे करें और उन्हें कैसे सुलझायें, के व्यावहारिक जवाब दिए गए हैं। इन पर अमल करके आप न सिर्फ अपनी चिंता पर विजय पा सकते हैं, बë
You Save: ₹ 71.59(83%)
1. Napoleon Hill - Think and Grow Rich
2. Benjamin Franklin - The Way to Wealth
3. Charles F. Haanel - The Master Key System
4. Florence Scovel Shinn - The Game of Life and How to Play it
5. Wallace D. Wattles - How to Get What You Want
6. Wallace D. Wattles - The Science of Getting Rich
7. Wallace D. Wattles - The Science of Being Well
8. Wallace D. Wattles - The Science of Being Great
9. P.T. Barnum - The Art of Money Getting
10. Dale Carnegie - The Art of Public Speaking
11. James Allen - As A Man Thinketh
12. James Allen - From Poverty to Power
13. James Allen - Eight Pillars of Prosperity
14. James Allen - Foundation Stones to Happiness and Success
15. James Allen - Men and Systems
16. James Allen - Above Life's Turmoil
17. James Allen - The Life Triumphant
18. Lao Tzu - Tao Te Ching
19. Khalil Gibran - The Prophet
20. Orison Swett Marden & Abner Bayley - An Iron Will
21. Orison Swett Marden - Ambition and Success
22. Orison Swett Marden - The Victorious Attitude
23. Orison Swett Marden - Architects of Fate; Or, Steps to Success and Power
24. Orison Swett Marden - Pushing to the Front
25. Orison Swett Marden - How to Succeed
26. Orison Swett Marden - Cheerfulness As a Life Power
27. Marcus Aurelius - Meditations
28. Henry Thomas Hamblin - Within You is the Power
29. William Crosbie Hunter - Dollars and Sense
30. William Crosbie Hunter - Evening Round-Up
31. Joseph Murphy - The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
32. Ralph Waldo Emerson - Self-Reliance
33. Ralph Waldo Emerson - Compensation
34. Henry H. Brown - Concentration: The Road to Success
35. Henry H. Brown - Dollars Want Me
36. Russell H. Conwell - Acres of Diamonds
37. Russell H. Conwell - The Key to Success
38. Russell H. Conwell - What You Can Do With Your Will Power
39. Russell H. Conwell - Every Man is Own University
40. William Atkinson - The Art of Logical Thinking
41. William Atkinson - The Psychology of Salesmanship
42. B.F. Austin - How to Make Money
43. H.A. Lewis - Hidden Treasure
44. L.W. Rogers - Self-Development and the Way to Power
45. Douglas Fairbanks - Laugh and Live
46. Douglas Fairbanks - Making Life Worth While
47. Sun Tzu - The Art of War
48. Samuel Smiles - Character
49. Samuel Smiles - Thrift
50. Samuel Smiles - Self-Help
OVER 30 MILLION COPIES SOLD WORLDWIDE
How to Win Friends and Influence People by bestselling author Dale Carnegie is one of the most groundbreaking selfhelp books of all time. This book has now sold over 30 million copies worldwide, helping and inspiring millions of readers along the way in achieving their true potential.
According to Carnegie, the ability to communicate effectively is the key to success. In this book he shows how to hone your innate abilities to connect with other people and flourish, whether in personal relationships or in business.
Carnegie’s rocksolid and timetested techniques will help you:
• Win over people
• Avoid making enemies
• Handle complaints and avoid arguments
• Keep your relationships smooth and pleasant
• Become a good conversationalist
• Increase your earning power
And much more…
Change the way you handle relationships and life’s challenges. A timeless classic that will appeal to selfhelp, business and general readers alike!
Dale Carnegie was a lecturer of public speaking at YMCA New York. He had also served in the US army during World War 1. He published his first book in 1936 and became a sought after selfhelp author and speaker. Some of his other works include How to Stop Worrying and Start Living and The Art of Public Speaking.
“Everybody in the world is seeking happiness—and there is one sure way to find it. That is by controlling your thoughts. Happiness doesn’t depend on outward conditions. It depends on inner conditions.”
इस पुस्तक को विश्व की कई प्रसिद्ध हस्तियों द्वारा सराहा और अपनाया गया है। इस में बताई गई बातों का अनुसरण कर आप ऐसे व्यक्ति बन सकते हैं जो मित्रवत् और प्रभावशाली हो, तथा जिस पर लोग भरोसा करके संबन्ध बनाने को तत्पर हों। जब आपके कई अच्छे मित्र और बेहतर व्यावसायिक संपर्क होंगे, तो आप व्यक्तिगत तथा सामाजिक जीवन में मज़बूत स्थिति में रहेंगे।.
You Save: ₹ 72.45(70%)
You Save: ₹ 75.21(51%)
This book enumerates principles set forth by Dale Carnegie and applied by millions of people to learn how to program their approach to the vast variety of situations one meets in life. You will learn how to diagnose your strengths and weaknesses and how to enhance those strengths and overcome the weaknesses.
It will help you understand how you currently deal with life’s vicissitudes, identify these traits and pinpoint your special needs. There are self-administered inventories to measure what you do when faced with such adverse conditions.
Key life enrichment mantras you will acquire from this book are: How to
Assess and balance key phases of your life: personal, family, job and career etc.
Measure how much stress you face and how you deal with it
Develop a health-oriented life style
Interact most effectively with others and how to deal with difficult people
Test your charisma quotient, to become a charismatic person
How to measure your emotional intelligence and take control of your emotions
Score your skills in dealing with the conflicts you face.
The advice presented here will enrich your life. These are not theoretical sermons or philosophical discourses, but come from years of experience of people just like you, who have applied them to change their lives from average, mediocre existences to satisfying, rewarding, meaningful and exciting journeys.
You Save: ₹ 23.80(24%)
♥♥How to Win Friends and Influence People♥♥ is one of the best selling self-help books ever published.♥How to Win Friends and Influence People♥ is a self-help book written by ★ Dale Carnegie★, published in 1936. Over 30 million copies have been sold worldwide, making it one of the best-selling books of all time.
Six Ways to Make People Like You1. Become genuinely interested in other people.♥
✔✔ “You can make more friends in two months by being interested in them, than in two years by making them interested in you.” The only way to make quality, lasting friendships is to learn to be genuinely interested in them and their interests.2. Smile.♥
✔✔ Happiness does not depend on outside circumstances, but rather on inward attitudes. Smiles are free to give and have an amazing ability to make others feel wonderful. Smile in everything that you do.3. Remember that a person's name is, to that person, the sweetest and most important sound in any language.♥
✔✔ “The average person is more interested in their own name than in all the other names in the world put together.” People love their names so much that they will often donate large amounts of money just to have a building named after themselves. We can make people feel extremely valued and important by remembering their name.4. Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves.★
✔✔ The easiest way to become a good conversationalist is to become a good listener. To be a good listener, we must actually care about what people have to say. Many times people don't want an entertaining conversation partner; they just want someone who will listen to them.5. Talk in terms of the other person's interest.★
✔✔ The royal road to a person's heart is to talk about the things he or she treasures most. If we talk to people about what they are interested in, they will feel valued and value us in return.6. Make the other person feel important – and do it sincerely.♥
✔✔ The golden rule is to treat other people how we would like to be treated. We love to feel important and so does everyone else. People will talk to us for hours if we allow them to talk about themselves. If we can make people feel important in a sincere and appreciative way, then we will win all the friends we could ever dream of.