- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: Westland (18 November 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9388754794
- ISBN-13: 978-9388754798
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 1.3 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 180 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 80.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 70.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 90.00 Delivery charge
Dear Stranger, I Know How You Feel Paperback – 18 Nov 2019
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on ICICI Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on ICICI Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
An entrepreneur by mind and a writer by heart, Ashish Bagrecha is one of India's most popular Instagram poets. He started writing about life and love in high school, with a dream to become an author someday.
In 2018, while fighting depression and anxiety, he decided to post poems and ‘Dear Stranger’ letters about healing on Instagram to help and support everyone else who was going through the same feelings.
A strong believer in the universe and its magic, Ashish holds a master’s degree in marketing and runs an app development agency. He currently resides in Surat and is married to best-selling author Savi Sharma. Together, they dream to inspire millions through their stories and poems.
You can visit him on Instagram @ashish.bagrecha
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
180 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
"remember love is a formidable force, use to create joy and happiness"
"the most important love is self-love"
"love yourself fiercely and love another same way "
well, the book is indeed good. can relate some part of it.
This book is really good for those who are been through depression, mental illness, dark phase of life.
My favorite chapter,
I'm not gonna put everything in front of you, better pick up and read this amazing letter's
It depends on the individual how they will take it. I don't think everyone goes through the same situation. Yes, I do agree people go through a dark phase once in life.
As it's nonfiction it's really well written. The whole point of nonfiction is to give you directions in life.
I'm able to connect a few chapters really well. The letter format is really good.
My expectations from the author are really high. Maybe I have to wait for another year.
Recommend to those who have been to Heartbreak, depression, mental health issues.
Actually rating 3.6