Death; An Inside Story: A book for all those who shall die Paperback – 21 February 2020
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (9): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Kotak Bank Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 250 on minimum order of Rs. 1,000 with RuPay Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- For Non-Prime members: Get 5% instant discount + 3% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Here's how
- Prime Savings : Save 10% with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- Bonus Offer on Citi/Kotak/ICICI Cards (except ICICI Debit): Additional Flat cashback of Rs.1,500 on single transaction worth Rs.30,000 & above as Amazon Pay Balance Here's how
- Bonus Offer on Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card: Additional Flat cashback of Rs.750 on single transaction worth Rs.30,000 & above as Amazon Pay Balance Here's how
- Cashback (2): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who read this book also read
About the Author
Yogi, mystic and visionary, Sadhguru is a spiritual master with a difference. Absolute clarity of perception places him in a unique space, not only in matters spiritual but in business, environmental and international affairs, and opens a new door on all that he touches.
Ranked amongst the fifty-most influential people in India, Sadhguru is known as a speaker and opinion maker of international renown. He has been conferred the Padma Vibhushan, India's highest annual civilian award, accorded for exceptional and distinguished service.
Sadhguru has initiated large-scale ecological initiatives such as Rally for Rivers and Cauvery Calling, to revitalize India's severely depleted rivers. These projects have found phenomenal support among India's people and leadership. They are internationally accredited and recognized as game changers that can establish a blueprint for global economic development that is ecologically sustainable.
Sadhguru has been a primary speaker at the United Nations General Assembly and several other UN forums. He has also been regularly invited to speak at establishments such as the World Economic Forum, the World Bank, the House of Lords, the University of Oxford, MIT, Google and Microsoft, to name a few.
With a celebratory engagement with life on all levels, Sadhguru's areas of active involvement encompass fields as diverse as architecture and visual design, poetry and painting, aviation and driving, sports and music. He is the designer of several unique buildings and consecrated spaces at the Isha Yoga Center, which have received wide attention for their combination of intense sacred power and strikingly innovative aesthetics.
Three decades ago, Sadhguru founded Isha Foundation, a non-profit human-service organization, with human well-being as its core commitment. Isha is supported by over nine million volunteers in more than 300 centres worldwide.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Paperback : 376 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-0143450832
- Product dimensions : 23.4 x 15.6 x 1.9 cm
- Item Weight : 454 g
- Publisher : Penguin Ananda (21 February 2020)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #58 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
More items to explore
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You can prepare for an exam or competition, how can you prepare for Death? No one teaches you about Death.
This is one topic where one cannot pull religion in between because it happens to all.. doesn't spare anybody..we burn the body & you bury it, what's the difference?
Just like Sadhguru says that we were like dead before being born and we will be dead for a long time after we die, in the middle we live for just a small amount of time so we should live it consciously.
I have so many questions that no one can answer, not even Google will help me this time..
Just like how in the YouTube videos, the beauty with which Sadhguru explains and clarifies every question of ours, I am 150% sure that all my answers regarding Death will be answered..
Thank You Sadhguru for everything that you are doing for us.
I will post a re-edit/update later on this review after I get the book and I'm done reading with it.. can't wait
This review is about physical appearances of the book and most importantly how the books is structured, since I am yet to read the book.
I pre-ordered the book and received it in just a day after it was released on 21 Feb. Thanks to Amazon for its reliable services. Paper and print quality is average, as it can be expected with Paperback edition of the book.
Apart from Sadguru’s message on death this book contains few beautiful poems and spectacular images of Sadguru in different aspects of his life. I am a big fan of Sadguru’s poem commentary on different dimensions of life, nature, universe and so on.
Let’s see what this book has to say. Reading is on...
My parents have been associated as Volunteers with Isha for 25+ years now, and I have finished some basic classes and read a few of his books and watched lots and lots of his videos before, but the content he touched in this books is super overwhelming at many places. In a joking sense, this is 100x of a Nolan movie that you might see. Blessed to live in an era where he is. Not yet a complete realized being, but one that knows for sure the current society and its mindset run by the egoic side is not real way of happiness.
This book is TRULY for everyone who shall DIE!!
That being said, I do feel a bit underwhelmed by the book.
Because I expected it to be more than what I’ve already known through his other books or videos. For me, the definitive book by Sadhguru remains ‘Mystic Musings’ followed by ‘Inner Engineering’. As I read the book, it felt as if I already had heard it, read it before.
However, to the “uninitiated”, Death book will give you a lot of things to ponder, even shock and surprise you. I felt as if it were a deeply personal account of Sadhguru’s life(lives) and experiences.
It may scare you, or it may alleviate your fears over death. It will though have an impact. Do read if you enjoy delving into the mystical, like me.
Top reviews from other countries
Look to OSHO for wisdom on any topic insted.
The paper in this book is made of the same material they use in eastern Europe for toilet paper... I'm not surprised