|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item part number||DFJ027|
|Package Dimensions||11.4 x 5.7 x 5.5 cm; 140 Grams|
Desire Baker's Active Dry Yeast 140 Gram
|Price:||(₹ 2.49 / gram)|
|Deal Price:||₹ 324.00 (₹ 2.31 / gram)|
|You Save:||₹ 51.00 (13%)|
|You Save:||₹ 76.00 (19%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Desire Baker's Active Dry Yeast 140 Grams
- Can be used for baking, proofing,and also for some south Indian preparations
- How to use add 2 tea spoons of yeast to warm (not hot) water along with 2 tea spoons of sugar and stir well, set aside for 10 minutes use once the yeast is foamy and activated
- Packaged in sealed plastic jar, great for easy pantry, use or cupboard storage.
- Desire Foods- Serving Good Food For Your Healthy Life
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (6): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 + up to 5% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000). Here's how
- Cashback: 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Ideal Active Dry Yeast
This is a common and easy to use baker’s ingredient. It consists of coarse granules of yeast. It can be easily stored at room temperature for a long time. It is perfect for baking bread, bun, toast, cakes or any type of risen bread.
Proofing the Yeast
The Yeast needs to be proofed before usage while using in certain recipes. Add two teaspoons of yeast to warm water along with 2 teaspoons of sugar, stir and set aside for 10 minutes. Once it is foamy, the yeast is ready and activated.
This yeast is provided in a practical plastic storage box. It is airtight, sealed and great for easy pantry use and much easier for cupboard usage. It is clear and transparent for convenience of usage.
This yeast can be used for a variety of culinary purposes. It is an essential ingredient for baking, proofing and also in cooking some south Indian food and delicacies.
This is a typical active dry yeast. It can be directly added into the flour. After 15 seconds add warm water or other liquids in your recipe along with other ingredients.
The recommended quantity for usage of this active yeast is 10 grams per 1 KG of general flour and 20 grams per 1 KG of blended or whole grain flour.
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Please follow this recipe for the perfect soft fluffy preparation.
* Activate Yeast : 2 tbspn sugar, 1 tbspn yeast, 1 cup warm water, rest it covered 10mins
* Dough : 3 cups maida, 1 tspn salt, 3 tbspn youghurt, 3 tbspn butter, fermented yeast done before, mix well and kneading not required, rest it for 1 hour to ferment with cling wrap cover in warm place as the dough doubles up in size
* Knead thr risen dough for 10 mins with 1-2 tbspn maximum flour
Good for baking bread, pizza base ans bun bread. Activates easily and gives good flavour as expected.
Cost is also resonable.
Only thing is in my case the cap of the bottle is somewhat not tightening up firmly which is an issue because yeast dies very easily.
One suggestion for buyers, please put a small plastic cover on the mouth of the bottle and tight the cap, this way yeast will be air-tight. Also put it in freezer (dont worry u can use yeast directly from freezer to luke warm water ).