- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Fingerprint Publishing (1 July 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 817599472X
- ISBN-13: 978-8175994720
- Package Dimensions: 19.2 x 12.4 x 1.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 250 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #36 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 75.00 Delivery charge
How to Develop Self-Confidence & Influence People By Public Speaking Paperback – 1 Jul 2017
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
An American writer, lecturer and the developer of famous courses in self-improvement, salesmanship, corporate training, public speaking and interpersonal skills, Dale Carnegie was born in 1888 in Maryville, Missouri.
Public Speaking: a Practical Course for Business Men (1926) was the first collection of Carnegie’s writings. It was later entitled Public Speaking and Influencing Men in Business (1932). It was published in 1956 with the title How to Develop Self-Confidence and Influence People by Public Speaking. How to Win Friends and Influence People, when published by Simon and Schuster in 1936, became an instant bestseller. How to Stop Worrying and Start Living (1948) introduces the fundamental facts that one must know about worry and provides the perfect way to conquer it.
Carnegie served in the U.S. Army during the First World War. He died in 1955 aged sixty-six at his home in Forest Hills, New York and was buried in the Belton, Cass County, Missouri, cemetery.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
250 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But still It is one of the best self improvement book, helped me a lot in improving in public speaking. Basically it gives you great idea on how to write your speech and some great techniques on delivering it. This book will help you get prepared.
But don't expect the that book will do it all for you, it is all the game of CONFIDENCE!! So just be more confident and awaaz me dum hona chahiye.
Nothing is impossible, from a guy whose heart beat increased rapidly when told to talk on public speaking, now I feel pretty excited and would love to speak if given a chance.
Warning :- 1) Recommended for those who have habbit of reading.
2) Who are truly determined about it.
At some point of time you may get bored from it. But show consistency towards reading this book it will definitely help you through out the journey.
Thank you Amazon for such quick delivery.
* Shrink Packaging of books to avoid soiling. Excellent packaging I must say!
* FSC Grade Natural shade text paper which makes the book very light-weighted and portable
* The cover has a beautiful design with an amazing matte lamination!
* Cost is pretty much justified for a book finishing of this quality.
If you are looking for Dale Carnegie or self-help books, this is your one stop solution.