- Paperback: 84 pages
- Publisher: Manjul Publishing House Pvt. Ltd.; 1 edition (28 July 2015)
- Language: Hindi
- ISBN-10: 8183225985
- ISBN-13: 978-8183225984
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 57 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,672 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 40.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 57.35 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 82.00 Delivery charge
Dhan ko Akarshit Kaise Karen (Hindi) Paperback – 28 Jul 2015
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Murphy changed the lives of people all over the world.
Murphy wrote, taught, counselled and lectured to thousands of people all over the world, as ministerdirector of the church of divine science in Los Angeles. His lectures and sermons were attended by thousands of people every Sunday. Millions of people tuned in his daily radio program and have read the over 30 books that he has written.
Joseph Murphy has been acclaimed as a major figure in the human potential movement, the spiritual heir to writers like James Allen, Dale Carnegie, Napoleon Hill and Norman Vincent Peale and a precursor and inspirer of contemporary motivational writers and speakers like Tony Robbins, Zig Ziglar and Earl Nightingale. He was one of the best selling authors in the midtwentieth century. His book the power of your subconscious mind has sold millions of copies and has been translated into seventeen languages. This book has never been out of print and is still one of the best sellers in the selfhelp genre.
Over the years Murphy has given lectures and radio talks to audiences all over the world. In his lectures he points out how real people have radically improved their lives by applying specific aspects of his concepts and gives the listener guidelines on how they too can enrich their lives.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
57 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
and thenks to amazon your service is fast and clear.