- Reading level: 9 - 11 years
- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: Penguin UK (9 April 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0241405602
- ISBN-13: 978-0241405604
- Product Dimensions: 13.8 x 2.4 x 20.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 119 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #374 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 100.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 40.00 Delivery charge
Diary of an Awesome Friendly Kid (Diary of a Wimpy Kid) Hardcover – 9 Apr 2019
Children's Books for Crafts, Hobbies & Practical InterestsAre you looking for books that spark creativity? Browse our wide range of books on hobbies, crafts & practical interests. Shop now
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount on Kotak bank Credit Card EMI and Debit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Jeff Kinney is the #1 USA Today, New York Times, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series and a six-time Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Award winner for Favorite Book. The Meltdown, book 13, was published in October 2018, and was a #1 bestselling book. His latest book, Diary of an Awesome Friendly Kid: Rowley Jefferson's Journal, was published in April 2019 and was an instant #1 global bestseller. Jeff has been named one of Time magazine's 100 Most Influential People in the World. He is also the creator of Poptropica, which was named one of Time's 50 Best Websites. He spent his childhood in the Washington, D.C., area and moved to New England in 1995. Jeff lives with his wife and two sons in Massachusetts, where they own a bookstore, An Unlikely Story.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
119 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It’s a good book written through Rowley's perspective rather than that of Greg.
My thirteen year old loved the book and this is his review.
In 2019 'Diary of an Awesome Friendly Kid — Rowley Jefferson's Journal' was published. This book further reinforces the fact that today, Jeff Kinney is a man completely exhausted of creativity as far as the Wimpy Kid books are concerned. Awesome Friendly Kid is a disaster right from the word 'go' — one long monotonous rant that hardly raises any laughs. It may entertain ten year olds but that is all there is to it.
What I find sad is that in writing this book Jeff Kinney has done immense harm to his own creation Wimpy Kid Greg Heffley. In this book, page after page, Rowley narrates how cleverly he is manipulated, exploited and bullied by his 'best friend' Greg. Greg emerges as a villain kid of sorts. The image of Greg Heffley that we all had built up, in reading the Wimpy Kid books over the years, of a lovable, blundering, lonely and innocent little boy is destroyed for ever by this book. It maligns Greg irretrievably.
This book should never have been written.
AND THIS HAS HAPPENED MANY TIMES IN THIS BOOK. SO I HAD TO GIVE IT FOUR STARS.
ANYWAY THIS BOOK WAS PERFECT(EVEN THOUGH IT GETS DRAWN OUT A COUPLE OF TIMES)
WAITING FOR KINNEY TO GET A SERIES OF THIS TOO