- Reading level: 8 - 12 years
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Puffin (24 January 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0141385251
- ISBN-13: 978-0141385259
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 1.5 x 19.8 cm
- Customer Reviews: 1,488 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #11,409 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Getaway (Book 12) Paperback – 24 January 2019
Preloaded Digital Audio Player, Unabridged, Import
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant discount up to Rs. 1000 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought these digital items
What digital items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed these digital items
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Speaking about this book, it was as good as any other in this series! I've read all the wimpy kid books amd this was just as perfect. Just dont stop on this, because I am expecting ' Wimp kid book # 13! '
Top international reviews
Have spent 45 mins on Amazon chat where instead of refunding me they said they would rectify the bug - well, they havent fixed it and we would like a refund. Ironically its cheaper at the moment to purchase the paper copy of the book than the e book.
The book is funny and engaging and leaves him laughing out loud. He can't wait to read the next one!
Your my inspiration Jeff Kinney!!😊😊