- Reading level: 8 - 12 years
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Puffin (5 September 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0241389321
- ISBN-13: 978-0241389324
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 1.5 x 19.8 cm
- Customer Reviews: 3,868 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,397 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 50.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 70.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 50.00 Delivery charge
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Meltdown (Book 13) Paperback – Import, 5 September 2019
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
It's a fight for survival as Greg and Rowely navigate alliances, betrayals and warring gangs in a neighbourhood meltdown. when the snow clears will Greg and Rowely emerge as heroes? Or will they even survive to see anther day?
Since starting secondary school he hasn't wanted to read as much but counted down the days till this came out.
He said this was his favorite book so far and he has even read it twice and now gave it to his friend to read.
I have not read it myself so cant comment on story but my son laughed a lot and didnt want to put the book down once he started reading it.
Mum says “Read in super quick time. I’m not a fan of the format of these books, but anything that encourages vociferous reading in my 8 year-old must be doing something right!”.
This Adored novel written by an awesomw author will enchant you to the very end and you will love it so much that after you have finished you will turn to page 1 and start it over from the beginning.Laughter is guaranteed!!