- Reading level: 9 - 12 years
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Penguin UK; Reprint edition (5 February 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780141324913
- ISBN-13: 978-0141324913
- ASIN: 0141324910
- Product Dimensions: 19.6 x 12.7 x 1.8 cm
- Customer Reviews: 2,430 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,803 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules Paperback – 5 February 2009
|Paperback, 5 February 2009||
Audio CD, Audiobook, CD, Unabridged
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get ₹50 cashback as Amazon Pay Balance on paying with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st ever Amazon Pay UPI transaction on Mobile App Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Kinney is right up there with J K Rowling as one of the bestselling children's authors on the planet, Independent
Hilarious!, Sunday Telegraph
The most hotly anticipated children's book of the year is here - Diary of a Wimpy Kid, The Big Issue
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
This is a fun, easy going read and my son really likes these books. I think they have a wide age range appeal. The first book was given to my 11 year old daughter when she started secondary school under some scheme to give each 11 year old a free book. She quite enjoyed the book and read some of it to my 7 year old (who dislikes fiction and has just acquired good fluency in his reading). My son really loved the book (even though all the charcaters are in "middle school" in the US - I think that means early secondary?)and read the rest of it himself. I have now bought the rest of the series.
The books have quite large print in a hand written font on printed lined paper and are liberally pepperred with line drawn cartoons of the characters with funny bubble enclosed quips. I think this layout of not being too dense and having the cartoons really makes for ease of reading and would appeal to children who are a bit put off by dense, small print, crowded chapter book/novels that can seem very daunting. They are also good when you just feel like having a light read, nothing to have to think about very deeply.
I didn't think the books were particularly funny myself , really quite light observational humour- but I'm nearly 50 not 10 years old!
It fell on my head whilst I was looking through the comedy books in my local library and I decided to take it home with me and read it. This book that fell on my head was the original first book.
I was delighted with it and had no iota there was a second book. When I heard about it as Kindle Edition I went BONKERS! The most funny book ever
By Ellie 11 years old xxx Have a nice day!!! :-)