- Reading level: 0 - 12 years
- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: Harry N. Abrams (1 February 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0810994739
- ISBN-13: 978-0810994737
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 2.9 x 20.3 cm
- Customer Reviews: 2,448 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #69,137 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Diary of a Wimpy Kid # 2 - Rodrick Rules Hardcover – 1 February 2008
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- No Cost EMI (2): No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Jeff Kinney is a #1 New York Times bestselling author and five-time Nickelodeon Kids&; Choice Award winner for Favorite Book. Jeff has been named one of Time magazine&;s 100 Most Influential People in the World. He is also the creator of Poptropica, which was named one of Time magazine&;s 50 Best Websites. He spent his childhood in the Washington, D.C., area and moved to New England in 1995. Jeff lives with his wife and two sons in Plainville, Massachusetts, where he owns a bookstore, An Unlikely Story.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
This is a fun, easy going read and my son really likes these books. I think they have a wide age range appeal. The first book was given to my 11 year old daughter when she started secondary school under some scheme to give each 11 year old a free book. She quite enjoyed the book and read some of it to my 7 year old (who dislikes fiction and has just acquired good fluency in his reading). My son really loved the book (even though all the charcaters are in "middle school" in the US - I think that means early secondary?)and read the rest of it himself. I have now bought the rest of the series.
The books have quite large print in a hand written font on printed lined paper and are liberally pepperred with line drawn cartoons of the characters with funny bubble enclosed quips. I think this layout of not being too dense and having the cartoons really makes for ease of reading and would appeal to children who are a bit put off by dense, small print, crowded chapter book/novels that can seem very daunting. They are also good when you just feel like having a light read, nothing to have to think about very deeply.
I didn't think the books were particularly funny myself , really quite light observational humour- but I'm nearly 50 not 10 years old!
By Ellie 11 years old xxx Have a nice day!!! :-)
It fell on my head whilst I was looking through the comedy books in my local library and I decided to take it home with me and read it. This book that fell on my head was the original first book.
I was delighted with it and had no iota there was a second book. When I heard about it as Kindle Edition I went BONKERS! The most funny book ever