- Reading level: 8 - 12 years
- Audio CD
- Publisher: Puffin; Unabridged edition edition (14 November 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0241415446
- ISBN-13: 978-0241415443
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 1 x 14.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 161 customer reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 125.00 Delivery charge
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Wrecking Ball (Book 14) Audio CD – Audiobook, CD, Unabridged
Audio CD, Audiobook, CD, Unabridged
Children's Books for Crafts, Hobbies & Practical InterestsAre you looking for books that spark creativity? Browse our wide range of books on hobbies, crafts & practical interests. Shop now
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Jeff Kinney is the #1 USA Today, New York Times, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series and a six-time Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Award winner for Favorite Book. The Meltdown, book 13, was published in October 2018, and was a #1 bestselling book. His latest book, Diary of an Awesome Friendly Kid: Rowley Jefferson's Journal, was published in April 2019 and was an instant #1 global bestseller. Jeff has been named one of Time magazine's 100 Most Influential People in the World. He is also the creator of Poptropica, which was named one of Time's 50 Best Websites. He spent his childhood in the Washington, D.C., area and moved to New England in 1995. Jeff lives with his wife and two sons in Massachusetts, where they own a bookstore, An Unlikely Story.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
161 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
this book was tottaly good . and to be honest i have read the long haul 15 times . i had pre odered the wrecking ball and the meltdown . i just want say you thank you jeff you are the best author ever in the history.